Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Don't you hate that, irl? When someone wants to give you a hug, to make themselves feel better, and you don't feel like it's a hug-worthy situ. But, you're fine. Just playing.
Although, there was a time, eons ago, where I contemplated blocking you. I thought all you were going to do was flood the 'daily' with a different girl you met, fell in love with, and subsequently broke up with, on the same day. But, you were nice so, I had a soft spot for you. Reminded me of myself before I wanted to break the planet and watch the world burn.:p\

EDIT Now you're a bestie.:D

I'll kill you last.:p
Unless you do laundry. Then you can stay.
i do admit the summer of 2016 i was a complete trainwreck

alk69

Reaction score
If the definition of an addiction is something that you can't stop doing and it negatively affects your life and your relationships with others, then I'm addicted to shitposting.
It's possible you're not alone...there may be others...even here.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
second btw, I am not going to work. I had a meltdown after visiting family today(why do I subject myself) so, I'm not going to work. I'm dumping $20 right now because I'm a grown ass man, and I do what I want.

Guys can you do the whole batch of 500 rvd’s the 7 cent ones? I’ve done tons and they aren’t going down in numbers
Every time you do one, I throw 2 back.:p

Last edited:

Empress328

Semi Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Title: Research study on political opinions | PANDA
Requester: GaelSmartChoices [A28AKL2WOLEEBJ] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.67 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.44 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.58 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 31 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Research study on political opinions (study ref: funded by #AEI/FEDER UE-PSI2016-75353). Estimated time: 10 minutes
Time: 3600
HITs Available: 2
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: US Political Affiliation - Liberal EqualTo 1;AF1 DoesNotExist ;Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95;Location EqualTo US

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Um Just dumped a bottle of 300 capsules, by accident, while trying to grab a couple. fml

Why is this bottle so big?! They make this med in twice the strength, and I eat them in pairs. My Dr is a jackass.

Goose

Contributor
Reaction score

alk69

Reaction score
I'm never going to get Masters. :bawling:
Thinking that way is the fastest way to get it. Worked like a dream for me. Similar to what Goose said today, I accepted a nice fat 5.00 HIT(when such were rare) and then realized it was a masters HIT. Of course I thought I, or Amazon, had managed to make a horrible mistake. Took me half an hour to realize I actually had masters......the unknown fly in the ointment is that after a time, you start to run out of good stuff to do--you've done it all, 'cause requesters re-post the same thing repeatedly....and the panda turns purple.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I got a rejection from these guys night before last. Just one hit, the rest approved but im still unsure what i did wrong on just that one. Be careful
Omg I was just being funny about the train wreck part. Thanks for the warning
:ghost:

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Thinking that way is the fastest way to get it. Worked like a dream for me. Similar to what Goose said today, I accepted a nice fat 5.00 HIT(when such were rare) and then realized it was a masters HIT. Of course I thought I, or Amazon, had managed to make a horrible mistake. Took me half an hour to realize I actually had masters......the unknown fly in the ointment is that after a time, you start to run out of good stuff to do--you've done it all, 'cause requesters re-post the same thing repeatedly....and the panda turns purple.
You got masters niiiiiiiiiiiice!
Congrats
:celebrate2:

Goose

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: (1-2 minutes) Chat with a Movie Recommendation Chatbot | Accept
Requester: Davis [ACEN8I5XAJY9K] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $22.13] [Pay: 4.50] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.00] [Fast: 3.00] [Comm: 2.33] [Fair: 1.80] [Reviews: 7] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.50
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 2
Description: You will be conversing with a chatbot. Scenario: you are at home finding movies to watch, and you have this chatbot as an app or assistant to recommend movies for you.
Requirements: Masters Exists; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.11
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.