02/15 - Thistle Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goose

Contributor
Reaction score
what's been your average goal per day? Goose @Goose
My oldest son is in the hospital alot, and when he's home im doing all his IV's and treatments round the clock myself. I honestly dont even set a goal, i just make as much as i can. Some days I only make 10 bucks, other days i'm at 100 or more. I just set out everyday to do what I can. It sucks sometimes but i'm still super proud of what im able to do, even if its only a few bucks. It helps pay the bills or for the gas money/food while we're at the hospital. I'm usually aiming for atleast $65 on days that I know i can stick around and do things.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
i feel like i was a mvp in the nfl. now i'm in the XFL
You're only MVP till the next season.
Jerami @Jerami how have you been doing on turk lately?
Same as ever. $40-$100 depending on effort and focus. Plus, I don't batch all that much. I don't like non-master batches. Most of them are garbage and I can speed read, click like crazy and use speech to text for writing and do surveys, almost ridiculously fast. If I hit half of the average time, I was REALLY distracted. I actually add a couple of minutes to a time before ever posting one, if somebody asks. I don't want them to feel like my results are typical.
If I could stop dancing and singing, I'd make a bit more. But, I'd also want to go 'string up'.:p

And, I don't touch anything less than $.50 because anything lower, at my speed, feels like a batch anyway.

Last edited:

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
dont get mad at people posting non-masters hits

some of us aren't as privileged as others. we take what we can get
This was in 2016 when it was called TTS & I didn’t have masters :love:

Last edited:

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I used to get mad Pleco @CanadianPleco for posing rvd’s :tearsofjoy:
Back when I was really new, I'd post these 50 cent pins that would drop in the middle of the night and that everyone loved to do. One time I got an angry pm from someone telling me to stop posting because I was costing them money.

It's crazy to think about, that I posted hits at some point.

Last edited:

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
You're only MVP till the next season.

Same as ever. $40-$100 depending on effort and focus. Plus, I don't batch all that much. I don't like non-master batches. Most of them are garbage and I can speed read, click like crazy and use speech to text for writing and do surveys, almost ridiculously fast. If I hit half of the average time, I was REALLY distracted. I actually add a couple of minutes to a time before ever posting one, if somebody asks. I don't want them to feel like my results are typical.
If I could stop dancing and singing, I'd make a bit more. But, I'd also want to go 'string up'.:p

And, I don't touch anything less than $.50 because anything lower, at my speed, feels like a batch anyway.
what's your ratio?

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Back when I was really new, I'd post these 50 cent pins that would drop in the middle of the night and that everyone loved to do. One time I got an angry pm from someone telling me to stop posting because I was costing them money.

It's crazy to think about that I posted hits at some point.
from money to memes its like rags to riches in reverse

<Gucci>

Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
My oldest son is in the hospital alot, and when he's home im doing all his IV's and treatments round the clock myself. I honestly dont even set a goal, i just make as much as i can. Some days I only make 10 bucks, other days i'm at 100 or more. I just set out everyday to do what I can. It sucks sometimes but i'm still super proud of what im able to do, even if its only a few bucks. It helps pay the bills or for the gas money/food while we're at the hospital. I'm usually aiming for atleast $65 on days that I know i can stick around and do things.
I adore you. MVP & super mom :twohearts:

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
dont get mad at people posting non-masters hits

some of us aren't as privileged as others. we take what we can get
Hey! Where was this "we" shit yesterday? You were eating fancy cheeses, in your gold sneakers, with all your Master friends yesterday, wiping your ass with non-master HITs.

Fair weather friend, much?:p

<Gucci>

Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

I saw a 2$ one the other day it hurt my stomach :facepalm:

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Oh the good ol' days. When people couldn't find the 'block' button. lol

<Gucci>

Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Hey! Where was this "we" shit yesterday? You were eating fancy cheeses, in your gold sneakers, with all your Master friends yesterday, wiping your ass with non-master HITs.

Fair weather friend, much?:p
i pawned all of that yesterday. i live this lifestyle again

you were always my friend, jerm

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Don't you hate that, irl? When someone wants to give you a hug, to make themselves feel better, and you don't feel like it's a hug-worthy situ. But, you're fine. Just playing.
Although, there was a time, eons ago, where I contemplated blocking you. I thought all you were going to do was flood the 'daily' with a different girl you met, fell in love with, and subsequently broke up with, on the same day. But, you were nice so, I had a soft spot for you. Reminded me of myself before I wanted to break the planet and watch the world burn.:p\

EDIT Now you're a bestie.:D

I'll kill you last.:p
Unless you do laundry. Then you can stay.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.