02/15 - Thistle Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
It's 2:32 AM. I'm here.

Where's all the money I hear about?

That black cat looks JUST like my husband's. I actually just accidentally sat on here too. Should of turned on the light before getting on my laptop.
I have sat on her, walked into her, etc, plenty...if she's not under a spotlight, she's invisible...if she's in a photo, half the time she just looks like a cat shaped absence in the photo. lol

Also, read your post twice before I realized you didn't say "cat looks just like my husband." I was thinking, man, your husband must be hairy AF.

Goose

Contributor
Reaction score
Please, please buy boat shoes, every time we throw a Masters party at the marina, someone ends up scuffing the deck with their poor-people shoes.

Other than that, congrats and welcome to the club!
I'm not a boat shoe kind of girl. I think i'll spend my new fortunes on fruit by the foot. You can have some too if you want.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I have sat on her, walked into her, etc, plenty...if she's not under a spotlight, she's invisible...if she's in a photo, half the time she just looks like a cat shaped absence in the photo. lol

Also, read your post twice before I realized you didn't say "cat looks just like my husband." I was thinking, man, your husband must be hairy AF.
Honestly, my husband is bald and pretty hairy lol.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Please, please buy boat shoes, every time we throw a Masters party at the marina, someone ends up scuffing the deck with their poor-people shoes.

Other than that, congrats and welcome to the club!

and from then on you can't refer to it as money anymore just fun coupons

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
i'm pinning my Masters revoke email to my fridge to remind myself how much of a failure i am
How about for motivation. It's something to work from...albeit a hurdle, at least it's losing Masters and not your Mturk account as a whole. I don't wanna be one of those people who just shits on your situation with optimism, but I really hope that things work out for the best for you. I'm sure non-Masters turking will suck after having Masters as long as you did, but it's just a set back. At least you've got all of the cool helpful people here on your side :wink:

Last edited:

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
i'm pinning my Masters revoke email to my fridge to remind myself how much of a failure i am
Or you could delete it and never think about it again.
You are allowed to stop beating yourself up over this. :)
Or not, if you're enjoying the beating, I guess.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
How about for motivation. It's something to work from...albeit a hurdle, at least it's losing Masters and not your Mturk account as a whole. I don't wanna be one of those people who just shits on your situation with optimism, but I really hope that things work out for the best for you. I'm sure non-Masters turking will suck after having Masters as long as you did, but it's just a set back. At least you've got all of the cool helpful people here on your side :wink:
i feel like i was a mvp in the nfl. now i'm in the XFL

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: What real estate developments do you want in your city’s downtown? | Accept
Requester: Corina Tarta [A3VVACPH7Q0RW4] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $13.13] [Pay: 4.25] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $7.00] [Pen: 0.00 days] [Res: 100% of 1] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.70
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: We are running a survey about development in Ft Lauderdale, Jacksonville, Miami, Orlando, or Tampa downtown. We want to know what people living and/or working in Ft Lauderdale, Jacksonville, Miami, Orlando, or Tampa want built in their city.
Requirements: Location EqualTo US-FL; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.11
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.