02/15 - Mouth Watering Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Good morning why is it so light out? I think the clock is wrong.

Doctor Who fans, don't thank me, thank Zoltar

For those who might also be interested ( Jaded @Jaded ?), you can get it here or here. It's cheaper on the first site, but the second site also offers these goodies. I think I know what I'm going to do with some of my birthday money now. Thanks jklmnop @jklmnop !

And good morning! I had a conference on Saturday that turned into a park-side pow-wow with the organizers and then a sort of afterparty, and spent all day Sunday with some family from out of town who wanted to celebrate my birfday by meandering all over town, so I'm exhausted and overslept a bit. (Dragging a 2lb. walking boot around is a helluva workout, apparently. :p) Here's hoping the turkday is good to everyone. Good luck out there!

jan

Reaction score
I thought about that for the one this morning. I hit the back page button and got back to it, put in the code again and it said there was an error submitting. So I tested it with another one and instead of letting me put the code in it said "you have already returned this". Weird. BUT, when I hit back enough I was at least able to get to a page with a "contact this requester" so I am hoping they are responsive. :grimacing:
double check to see if it did submit. You won't find that on the day you submitted, but on the day you ACCEPTED the HIT. Check that to see if it appears there.

Reactions: jklmnop

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Financial Decision Making Survey (~ 7 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: GiNorton Lab Group [ATMRMLDNGYDJT] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 3.88 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.70 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.74 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.49 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 153
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Must use a credit card. Participants will be asked to upload a screen shot of their most recent credit card purchases.
Time: 30 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 85; Location is one of: US
Wants you to upload some personal financial stuff, no fucking way

Spam Squirrel

Reaction score

Lenna15

Survey Turtle
Reaction score
Title: Do you prefer our old or new logo? | PANDA
Requester: Niels Østervemb [A1MA6RHN4S4PL8] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 4
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Help us pick between our new and old logo
Time: 5 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100, Location is US-VA, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95

Quick 75 cents for any fellow Virginians. :eek: Watch the timer, though!

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hi! First time ever speaking up around here. First I just want to say thanks for all that you guys share around here. I have learned a ton! I only work sporadically throughout the day in between daily life stuff but I make about $25 a day bc of all of the stuff I have learned from this forum!
Now my real question is...why would a HIT just disappear from my que? I had the god awful Reyner $3 "Technology and relationship" HIT the other night. Wouldn't submit. Contacted the requester and let it sit since it had a 2 day timer on it. Requester never responded and woke up the next morning and it was no longer in my que. Caught the BI DR $13 (4 day timer) one last night and started it this morning. Took me about an hour and a half, got my code and went back to my que to submit and it is now gone. I have no way to contact them. Kind of devastated here.
So 1: Any ideas what could be happening?
and 2: Does anyone have this sitting in their que and could give me a way to get ahold of them?

Thanks soooo much!!
First off, welcome! :happy:

Secondly, the first thing that comes to mind is that your computer clock may be a bit off, which can wreak weird havoc with hit timers, causing them to expire before they should. Now, this isn't a guaranteed solution, but you may check it out and make sure. Even being a minute or two off can do that, if I recall correctly. I don't have the site handy for double-checking your system time, but a quick Google search should produce it. If it's not that, then I'm not sure what the problem might be. (Maybe the requester pulling the work, as suggested by others.) Good luck in getting it sorted!

Reactions: Mee and jan

ChelseaT

Reaction score
Can I have the Panda for Zoltars please? I need to get it running in the mornings

ChelseaT

Reaction score
Also the link for the script? If it isn't too much to ask

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
For those who might also be interested ( Jaded @Jaded ?), you can get it here or here. It's cheaper on the first site, but the second site also offers these goodies. I think I know what I'm going to do with some of my birthday money now. Thanks jklmnop @jklmnop !

And good morning! I had a conference on Saturday that turned into a park-side pow-wow with the organizers and then a sort of afterparty, and spent all day Sunday with some family from out of town who wanted to celebrate my birfday by meandering all over town, so I'm exhausted and overslept a bit. (Dragging a 2lb. walking boot around is a helluva workout, apparently. :p) Here's hoping the turkday is good to everyone. Good luck out there!

:o

That's nice!

Reactions: minkyboodle

Spam Squirrel

Reaction score
First off, welcome! :happy:

Secondly, the first thing that comes to mind is that your computer clock may be a bit off, which can wreak weird havoc with hit timers, causing them to expire before they should. Now, this isn't a guaranteed solution, but you may check it out and make sure. Even being a minute or two off can do that, if I recall correctly. I don't have the site handy for double-checking your system time, but a quick Google search should produce it. If it's not that, then I'm not sure what the problem might be. (Maybe the requester pulling the work, as suggested by others.) Good luck in getting it sorted!
If your comp clock is off you can tell as soon as you accept the hit the timer will be off. Mine does that if I have not restarted in a few days . I'll accept a hit and it will start at like 20-30 seconds already on the timer.

Reactions: minkyboodle
Status
Not open for further replies.