Status
Not open for further replies.

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: $.85 for a Quick Word Puzzle and Survey | PANDA
Requester: liane nagengast [A1LLZZ0FOBWJLN] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.80][Fair: 5.00][Comm: 5.00][Fast: 4.91]
Description:
In this task, you will be asked to solve some puzzles (anagrams, estimation tasks) and to answer some questions
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 40
Reward: $0.85
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US

P L A Y E R 9 1

Don't Mind The Salt!
Contributor
Reaction score
took me 3 min
Title: Share your opinion about the design of smartphone messages
Requester: Serge Egelman [AC973YERJ3OAD] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 3.67 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.51 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.53 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.82 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 75
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: We'll show you some messages for smartphone owners, and we'll ask you for feedback about the wording of each one.
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Complete one of our entry-level HITs to get this qualification! has been granted, HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95, Location is US

Spam Squirrel

Reaction score
Title: Predict 100 Stocks - Up or Down? | PANDA
Requester: PredictWallStreet.com [A17T7LCJF0818V] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 4.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.97 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.84 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.73 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 35

Description: Predict whether 100 US stocks will close up or down on the next market day. Make 100 clicks, get a survey code, and you're done. NOTE: you can only participate in ONE (1) of our prediction surveys each day.
Hits Available: 5
Reward: $0.80
Qualifications: None

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
took me 3 min
Title: Share your opinion about the design of smartphone messages
Requester: Serge Egelman [AC973YERJ3OAD] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 3.67 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.51 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.53 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.82 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 75
Description: We'll show you some messages for smartphone owners, and we'll ask you for feedback about the wording of each one.
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Complete one of our entry-level HITs to get this qualification! has been granted, HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95, Location is US
Complete one of our entry-level HITs to get this qualification! has been granted
Foiled again! I would have gotten away with it, too, if it wasn't for you meddling kids!

Mee

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi! First time ever speaking up around here. First I just want to say thanks for all that you guys share around here. I have learned a ton! I only work sporadically throughout the day in between daily life stuff but I make about $25 a day bc of all of the stuff I have learned from this forum!
Now my real question is...why would a HIT just disappear from my que? I had the god awful Reyner $3 "Technology and relationship" HIT the other night. Wouldn't submit. Contacted the requester and let it sit since it had a 2 day timer on it. Requester never responded and woke up the next morning and it was no longer in my que. Caught the BI DR $13 (4 day timer) one last night and started it this morning. Took me about an hour and a half, got my code and went back to my que to submit and it is now gone. I have no way to contact them. Kind of devastated here.
So 1: Any ideas what could be happening?
and 2: Does anyone have this sitting in their que and could give me a way to get ahold of them?

Thanks soooo much!!

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi! First time ever speaking up around here. First I just want to say thanks for all that you guys share around here. I have learned a ton! I only work sporadically throughout the day in between daily life stuff but I make about $25 a day bc of all of the stuff I have learned from this forum!
Now my real question is...why would a HIT just disappear from my que? I had the god awful Reyner $3 "Technology and relationship" HIT the other night. Wouldn't submit. Contacted the requester and let it sit since it had a 2 day timer on it. Requester never responded and woke up the next morning and it was no longer in my que. Caught the BI DR $13 (4 day timer) one last night and started it this morning. Took me about an hour and a half, got my code and went back to my que to submit and it is now gone. I have no way to contact them. Kind of devastated here.
and 2: Does anyone have this sitting in their que and could give me a way to get ahold of them?

Thanks soooo much!!
requester prolly pulled it

Reactions: Spam Squirrel

Mee

Contributor
Reaction score
requester prolly pulled it
Wow, had no idea they could do that if it was already accepted. Ok, guess I just need to keep checking to make sure it is still there before I waste my time again. Thanks!

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Thanks soooo much!!
I don't have an answer to that, but I'm interested to know as well. And very glad to have you here! :wave2:

TurkingMaster

Crowd Master
Banned
Reaction score
Capped at 217 Zoltars, returning a full queue, Projected earnings for today $26.72, turning on some pandas and crashing for like 5 hours :D

Reactions: Sondi

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Financial Decision Making Survey (~ 7 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: GiNorton Lab Group [ATMRMLDNGYDJT] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.70][Fair: 4.74][Comm: 3.88][Fast: 4.49]
Description:
Must use a credit card. Participants will be asked to upload a screen shot of their most recent credit card purchases.
Time: 30 minutes
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 85; Location is one of: US

Status
Not open for further replies.