02/15 - Mouth Watering Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuddish

Me fail English! That's unpossible
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Financial Decision Making Survey (~ 7 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: GiNorton Lab Group [ATMRMLDNGYDJT] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 3.88 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.70 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.74 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.49 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 153
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Must use a credit card. Participants will be asked to upload a screen shot of their most recent credit card purchases.
Time: 30 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 85; Location is one of: US

Just Matthew

And the bottom drops out.
Contributor
Reaction score
I cant wait for these 20k of Visuals over the last 2 weeks to roll over into the other hits were you audit them, I love those damn ones easy easy money.

Reactions: <Gucci>

jan

Reaction score
Hi! First time ever speaking up around here. First I just want to say thanks for all that you guys share around here. I have learned a ton! I only work sporadically throughout the day in between daily life stuff but I make about $25 a day bc of all of the stuff I have learned from this forum!
Now my real question is...why would a HIT just disappear from my que? I had the god awful Reyner $3 "Technology and relationship" HIT the other night. Wouldn't submit. Contacted the requester and let it sit since it had a 2 day timer on it. Requester never responded and woke up the next morning and it was no longer in my que. Caught the BI DR $13 (4 day timer) one last night and started it this morning. Took me about an hour and a half, got my code and went back to my que to submit and it is now gone. I have no way to contact them. Kind of devastated here.
So 1: Any ideas what could be happening?
and 2: Does anyone have this sitting in their que and could give me a way to get ahold of them?

Thanks soooo much!!
I don't think they can pull it once it's in your queue - at least I wasn't aware of this. I wonder if you returned it, by accident? aveline @aveline (when she shows up) might know. Or maybe one of the other mods. jml @jml ?

Edited to say it seems more likely that the problem is on your end, since it involved 2 different requesters

Last edited:
Reactions: minkyboodle

Spam Squirrel

Reaction score

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Financial Decision Making Survey (~ 7 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: GiNorton Lab Group [ATMRMLDNGYDJT] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 3.88 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.70 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.74 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.49 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 153
Description: Must use a credit card. Participants will be asked to upload a screen shot of their most recent credit card purchases.
Time: 30 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 85; Location is one of: US
Wants some very personal info. :nono:

Mee

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't think they can pull it once it's in your queue - at least I wasn't aware of this. I wonder if you returned it, by accident? aveline @aveline (when she shows up) might know. Or maybe one of the other mods. jml @jml ?

Edited to say it seems more likely that the problem is on your end, since it involved 2 different requesters
I thought about that for the one this morning. I hit the back page button and got back to it, put in the code again and it said there was an error submitting. So I tested it with another one and instead of letting me put the code in it said "you have already returned this". Weird. BUT, when I hit back enough I was at least able to get to a page with a "contact this requester" so I am hoping they are responsive. :grimacing:

Reactions: Krikket

Spam Squirrel

Reaction score
Title: Provide a short (61 character) title for a piece of adult content | PANDA
Requester: AdultNetHITs [A2GGMBBJ00PKKX] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 3.71 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.44 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.92 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.33 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 63

Description: Provide a short descriptive title for a piece of adult content by looking through images.
Time: 6 minutes
Hits Available: 20
Reward: $0.08
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95, Adult Content Qualification is 1

Status
Not open for further replies.