02/10 - Snowy Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagicalStreams

I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
Reaction score
Welp... That didn't go to well, I accepted one hit from 411Richmond, and when I went to work it, I got an error message, they could not find the information to display, and to email hitform with an error number. But in my assigned hits, the task is still counting down....

I suck at this... LMAO!

jan

Reaction score
Welp... That didn't go to well, I accepted one hit from 411Richmond, and when I went to work it, I got an error message, they could not find the information to display, and to email hitform with an error number. But in my assigned hits, the task is still counting down....

I suck at this... LMAO!
Try it in a different browser - and then if it still doesn't work, toss it. It's them, not you :)

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Requester already emailed me back. :)

Now I need to figure out something for breakfast then get out in this nasty weather. Raining today and 50. Tonight we are supposed to get freezing rain.

Kliq

Reaction score
Requester already emailed me back. :)

Now I need to figure out something for breakfast then get out in this nasty weather. Raining today and 50. Tonight we are supposed to get freezing rain.
You gettin' paid?

Reactions: jan and Pleco

cassius

Reaction score
Lol. No worries. I am. I emailed them. I'm not legit crying about it or anything.
I watching Kardashians. I'm good.
You checked your queue? That's where I find them hiding when Amazon does that and I pull them up and hit submit again. If you finished the hit they should have that and you just need to submit. But I know, Amazon has been doing crazy things lately. I have had two requester since the "change" who paid people who returned hits they had problems with. The requestors said they had the info or at least I think they did because they didn't ask for members IDs. They already knew who to pay.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
You checked your queue? That's where I find them hiding when Amazon does that and I pull them up and hit submit again. If you finished the hit they should have that and you just need to submit. But I know, Amazon has been doing crazy things lately. I have had two requester since the "change" who paid people who returned hits they had problems with. The requestors said they had the info or at least I think they did because they didn't ask for members IDs. They already knew who to pay.
Yeah, it was still in my queue but I got an error message saying I already did it and to return it. They gave an email and said to copy and paste the error message if you have any issues. so that's what I did.

Reactions: cassius and Kliq

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, it was still in my queue but I got an error message saying I already did it and to return it. They gave an email and said to copy and paste the error message if you have any issues. so that's what I did.
Yeah, you have to watch out for those hits. When you leave the hit screen, you can't get back in and it' brings up the error message. I've had it happen a few times and I have had good luck with them setting up a hit so I could get paid. I've never had to redo the whole thing.

cassius

Reaction score
That sounds good then. If it was in you queue like that then maybe Panda did it's trick where it picks up more than one and you have to finish the hit before deleting any of the extras because that's the message that comes up if you delete first. I don't know. Amazon has been kind of a mess lately. Maybe they'll get things working right one day.

cassius

Reaction score
Yeah, you have to watch out for those hits. When you leave the hit screen, you can't get back in and it' brings up the error message. I've had it happen a few times and I have had good luck with them setting up a hit so I could get paid. I've never had to redo the whole thing.
when you say leave the hit screen you're leaving it open aren't you? And opening the link to the hit in another screen? Just asking. If you leave it open you shouldn't loose it.

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

cassius

Reaction score
He said he would set up a compensatory hit for me. So, I guessing I am? It might not be until Monday.
Hmm..does that mean I have to redo it? Idk. Guess I'll see.
Maybe if enough requestors get this problem they'll complain and then something will get fixed or broken or whatever happens.:confused:

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

cassius

Reaction score
I have TO installed and when I hover over his name it gives me the option to check out his TO page. I'll give one of his HiT's a try to see how they go. Thanks every1!
Go to the TO page and read it. That's the only way you really know how to trust the info until you get some experience with the requestors.

Reactions: Nuramazing

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.