02/10 - Snowy Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
How come you can't have your first cup of coffee right away?
Well, the baby wakes up (slowly, if I'm lucky) so I have to go get her, feed her, change her, get her a banana and drink, and then do all the things to make coffee. It seems like a lot at 6am :p

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
jan @jan I know you didn't want to do this, but you must. I already changed my avi, if you don't change my name to Horseshoe I'm going to look ridiculous.

Thanks you're the best.

jan

Reaction score
I have two cats (which is easier to lie about) and a german shepard mix that weighs 50lbs. so yep, the dog.
My lab is over in the avi. I looked to rent and at some point, a real estate guy said (and this is a direct quote): They'd almost rather rent to a drug dealer than you" - because of the dog. I was willing to put up a large amount as a security deposit. But nothing. We bought the house - so that pretty much solved it - but I really wanted to rent for awhile.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
My lab is over in the avi. I looked to rent and at some point, a real estate guy said (and this is a direct quote): They'd almost rather rent to a drug dealer than you" - because of the dog. I was willing to put up a large amount as a security deposit. But nothing. We bought the house - so that pretty much solved it - but I really wanted to rent for awhile.
We didn't get our dog until we bought our house. We didn't build our privacy fence until we had him a year. Lesson learned there. I would of never gotten a dog without a fence, lol.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I got that dog in the bought house with my ex so it was no big deal. But I don't want to be here much longer than another year, so buying would be very irresponsible right now :x

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
We didn't get our dog until we bought our house. We didn't build our privacy fence until we had him a year. Lesson learned there. I would of never gotten a dog without a fence, lol.
luckily my dog is great without a fence, we didn't have one with my old house. I don't mind walking her and whatnot, we still don't leave the dogs unattended in the yard with a fence, because we have so many where we are at now.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Faces task | Accept
Requester: Vickery Lab [AAQMH5Z5T57OS] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $8.11] [Pay: 2.67] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.43] [Fast: 3.00] [Comm: 2.33] [Fair: 3.00] [Reviews: 8] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $8.37] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$6.00
Duration: 12 hours
Available: 1
Description: Watch a series of faces and make simple decisions about them.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.10
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

squee

I turk therefore I am
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Decision Making in Online Reviews(~ 7 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Decision Lab @ Temple [A1IN2EBM9J9BCO] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $13.59] [Pay: 4.25] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.14] [Fast: 2.83] [Comm: 3.40] [Fair: 2.86] [Reviews: 11] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $1.00
Duration: 45 minutes
Available: 1
Description: This is a brief survey that will ask you to provide answers to a hypothetical decision regarding online reviews and then answer questions related to your experience.
Requirements: Exc: [2368009-73730] DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.8
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: WarmPotato

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
luckily my dog is great without a fence, we didn't have one with my old house. I don't mind walking her and whatnot, we still don't leave the dogs unattended in the yard with a fence, because we have so many where we are at now.
I don't think our dog would run off. He's a big chicken, but I just feel safer knowing he's in a fence. And it lets me also let my kid outside to play without too much worry, LOL. Our neighbor only has one dog running around. Don't even get me started on that dog. :mad:

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
i'm sorry, but it makes me laugh every time I see it!
What do you really want to be :)
(I kept the window open to fix it!)
I want to be an astronaut when I grow up.

Just leave it like this, one of my favorite things to do is committing 100% to bad choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.