02/07 - Thumpin' Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I haven't done anything productive in office today. I got to go on adventures around the park for planning stuff tho. And my step dad brought his dog to hike and visit.
That sounds like the best kind of day.

Do you ride horses around the park? That's how I imagine it, idk why. In my imagination, you're like a legit cowgirl.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
That sounds like the best kind of day.

Do you ride horses around the park? That's how I imagine it, idk why. In my imagination, you're like a legit cowgirl.
I wish and we joke about it. My horse only lives 6 miles away! But I don't lol. Generally Kubota XUVs or my own two feet. I was out in our equestrian area with grounds workers for a footing delivery and big projects on arena improvements.

Two rangers are out looking for a plane crash an old ranger told us about and has pictures of , but no current employees have ever seen. I have my muck boots in the car, I told them to call me when they find it, I wanna see! it's 72* and beautiful out but the trees have no green so it's easier to see in the woods.

THIS is my kind of work. Not the computer bullshit I have to do.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I wish and we joke about it. My horse only lives 6 miles away! But I don't lol. Generally Kubota XUVs or my own two feet. I was out in our equestrian area with grounds workers for a footing delivery and big projects on arena improvements.

Two rangers are out looking for a plane crash an old ranger told us about and has pictures of , but no current employees have ever seen. I have my muck boots in the car, I told them to call me when they find it, I wanna see! it's 72* and beautiful out but the trees have no green so it's easier to see in the woods.

THIS is my kind of work. Not the computer bullshit I have to do.
WOAH! That sounds crazy neat and interesting! The outside part.

Just so you know, in my heart every time you're like "I've got to go do outside stuff" or whatever I 100% of the time picture you walking out wild west style, hopping on a horse, and galloping off like a badass.

edit: I mean even though that is not the case, that's how it's staying in my imagination LOL

savvy

Reaction score
WOAH! That sounds crazy neat and interesting! The outside part.

Just so you know, in my heart every time you're like "I've got to go do outside stuff" or whatever I 100% of the time picture you walking out wild west style, hopping on a horse, and galloping off like a badass.

edit: I mean even though that is not the case, that's how it's staying in my imagination LOL
I do wear cowboy boots A LOT. And spurs at the farm. I am 100% with that image. But now you can also see me flying around the woods in an XUV lol

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
ChristopherASA @ChristopherASA obvious points of my job I don't hate lol. the spring like temps really bring the fun stuff out here.
You're very lucky in many ways. :) And I think we need to see a photo of you in your cowgirl boots ... and it needs to have a horse in it.

savvy

Reaction score
You're very lucky in many ways. :) And I think we need to see a photo of you in your cowgirl boots ... and it needs to have a horse in it.
I'll dig up the one from our one western show we ever did. I am not super competitive, showing isn't for me lol.

Reactions: ChristopherASA

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Despairagus @Despairagus Weekly survey comet
(I think we normally get them on the same day at least)
I got mine on Tuesday this week! Which makes me sad b/c Tuesday was a really great day for me and I could've used that $8 either yesterday or today to feel better about my daily goal LOL

Reactions: FrenchToast

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
I got mine on Tuesday this week! Which makes me sad b/c Tuesday was a really great day for me and I could've used that $8 either yesterday or today to feel better about my daily goal LOL
Weird. SurveyComet days will never make sense to me. I swear we've got it on the same day before.

Reactions: Despairagus

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Weird. SurveyComet days will never make sense to me. I swear we've got it on the same day before.
Yeah I used to be Wed. Sometimes I'm Monday, sometimes I'm Tuesday. It's uhh interesting lol

Reactions: FrenchToast

greg

Hey that tickles
Reaction score

I've been monitoring this thread over lunch break :) Just me with my tax guy, so this info is fresh in my head. We're moving the sign shop back to the house to accommodate dad's limited mobility, so I had a lot of questions on this.

I learned that home based business deductions can trigger an audit if the expenses are high, if the deductions translate into losses for consecutive years, and if the "business" is really more of a hobby - like it has little or no income for multiple years. Deductions that are taken in large round numbers are also an audit trigger (indicates guessing as opposed to good record keeping). A disgruntled ex can also make your life hell with the tax man, even if you've done nothing wrong.

OK back to work...

Status
Not open for further replies.