Not open for further replies.

Kliq

Reaction score
Reactions: K'Lee

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
RE: Mice, hurting hands/arms.
I've used the exact same type of ergonomic mouse or 10 years now. I don't know if I could get used to a regular mouse again at this point, but I rarely have arm/hand pain.

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
I did 35 Zs. It took me too long to get warmed up I haven't done the longer ones before today.
My method is to sit in silence and overthink it all. That's how I have to do things the first time after that I'm on fiya.
I think Jerami @Jerami is right about the classical music for the sit down tasks and if you're doing a repetitive motion job you gotta get a faster beat.
:wave: Hi Jaded @Jaded

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
have you listened to david tennants podcast?
He has a podcast?! :o

I don't listen to a whole lot of podcasts but I might make an exception for him.

HI! How're you doing?
Can't complain. (I mean, I could, but it wouldn't do any good.) Enjoying my day off with coffee, breakfast burritos, and snack cakes. How're you?

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
t
RE: Mice, hurting hands/arms.
I've used the exact same type of ergonomic mouse or 10 years now. I don't know if I could get used to a regular mouse again at this point, but I rarely have arm/hand pain.
that's the exact one I have! I love it. It really cut down on my cubital tunnel pain for a while. It's getting worse again though, so I guess it isn't a cure-all. lol

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
He has a podcast?! :eek:

I don't listen to a whole lot of podcasts but I might make an exception for him.
I listen to one other, I don't either. But I really enjoy listening to him talk. So... heads up and enjoy :)

Reactions: Jaded

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Can't complain. (I mean, I could, but it wouldn't do any good.) Enjoying my day off with coffee, breakfast burritos, and snack cakes. How're you?
mmmm snack cakes <3 I'm good. Kiddo and I are getting over the flu, and pretty sure boyfriend has it now. Hopefully we don't play flu tag.

keladry2009

Reaction score
I think my brain has been conditioned to know that loud/fast music means time to go through many years of listening to it while working. I had one of the fastest picking rates at my old warehouse and I always swore EDM was my secret weapon.
i used to be a line cook at a golf club and i used to listen to djent metal music while i prepped. i felt like i was going at the speed of sound! :p

Last edited:

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I did 35 Zs. It took me too long to get warmed up I haven't done the longer ones before today.
My method is to sit in silence and overthink it all. That's how I have to do things the first time after that I'm on fiya.
I think Jerami @Jerami is right about the classical music for the sit down tasks and if you're doing a repetitive motion job you gotta get a faster beat.
:wave: Hi Jaded @Jaded
I don't think it's always right but, I think just switching from whatever the norm is to something else can automatically make your brain focus, because out of the corner of your ear, it's a new background noise. If I'm dozing at the pc, I'll still crank the quick stuff to stay awake. But, definitely when you feel like quitting, change something and you can usually go for a bit longer.:)

hauntedd

usually off daydreaming
Reaction score
I don't know about the rest of you, but I really come across some very interesting businesses when doing Zoltars..

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Attitudes & Impression Formation (~ 7 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Andy [ACVYDJ076SQD6] (Req TV): $12.95/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
You will be asked to complete questionnaire assessing your attitude toward contemporary issues. Then you will be asked to form an impression of a target.
Time: 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 10
Reward: $0.80
Qualifications: Exc: [-658031332-127316] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US;

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Mornin' Folks :coffee3:

I was checking on that adsforce batch until i went to bed at midnight last night and it still wasn't working.

Reactions: savvy

Debatesmith

I post GIF's more than I actually work
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know about the rest of you, but I really come across some very interesting businesses when doing Zoltars..
I personally want to know how much traffic some of them really get. Like there are some really obscure URL's

Reactions: hauntedd

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

HI!!! I hope your work is going well!

His podcast is really delightful. I've only listened to bits and pieces but his voice is ever so soothing.

rsv777

Reaction score
No problem. I'm all about ergonomic. I'm at the pc about 20hrs a day. Gotta sit/stand/lean/stretch and brace.:p
Dang 20 hrs?! Have you looked into a treadmill desk?:thumbup:

Reactions: Jerami
Status
Not open for further replies.