02/05 - Tofu Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
EDM Was my go to as well. But, then I realized it gets my body too stimulated for sitting tasks. It makes me want to get up and move, which is bad for batching, in my case.:)
Yeah I'm always catching myself chair dancing or headbanging. It just keeps my motivation up. I've found slower music makes my mind wander more for some reason.

Reactions: Jerami

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I just added it to my cart! i have a lot of shoulder issues and this would help a lot because I could relax my shoulder! Thanks!
No problem. I'm all about ergonomic. I'm at the pc about 20hrs a day. Gotta sit/stand/lean/stretch and brace.:p

Reactions: rsv777

thewupk

Reaction score
You can do it! Try listening to Classical music. Time flies when it's on and it calms most people. Also try using a Pomodoro timer https://tomato-timer.com/ which helps you to work for 25min increments. You get a 4 min break between the first 3, then a 20 min break after the 4th. Most people can do 25minutes of anything.:)
Have you made the pomodoro clock on freecodecamp yet? That's a fun one.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
No problem. I'm all about ergonomic. I'm at the pc about 20hrs a day. Gotta sit/stand/lean/stretch and brace.:p
i got the standing and stretching bits, but have been struggling with my setup. I'm limited at work what I can do

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I just added it to my cart! i have a lot of shoulder issues and this would help a lot because I could relax my shoulder! Thanks!
You may want to look around because there a few colors and setups in that price range. I just linnked to the first one I found. I can't recommend it, as I haven't tried that one. I've used the braces that connect to my desk.(second photo) BUt, those are articulated and pricey. I don't not recommend it. I just haven't tried that kind. I hear good things though.:)

Reactions: savvy

savvy

Reaction score
You may want to look around because there a few colors and setups in that price range. I just linnked to the first one I found. I can't recommend it, as I haven't tried that one. I've used the braces that connect to my desk.(second photo) BUt, those are articulated and pricey. I don't not recommend it. I just haven't tried that kind. I hear good things though.:)
something like that should help. Anything to get hte mouse off my desk. I sometimes put it in my lap, but that's too narrow of a space.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Have you made the pomodoro clock on freecodecamp yet? That's a fun one.
Not yet. I will though. Other fish to fry first.:)

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
something like that should help. Anything to get hte mouse off my desk. I sometimes put it in my lab, but that's too narrow of a space.
I've always found that a clipboard and a mouse pad works in a pinch. If it's a corded mouse, you can run the cord though the clip.:)

GTR

Reaction score
If anyone's in the Charlotte NC area this weekend, I'll be dancing down at Billy Bob's Billiards, BBQ & Beefcake Bar N' Grill.

savvy

Reaction score
I've always found that a clipboard and a mouse pad works in a pinch. If it's a corded mouse, you can run the cord though the clip.:)
aren't you innovatative.

savvy

Reaction score
If anyone's in the Charlotte NC area this weekend, I'll be dancing down at Billy Bob's Billiards, BBQ & Beefcake Bar N' Grill.
are you the beefcake part of the equation? lol

Reactions: GTR and FrenchToast
Status
Not open for further replies.