01/30 - Tofu Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
whoa
what kind of creep uses a light/white theme?
The kind who hasn't found a chrome extension or other means of making EVERYTHING I encounter on the web look dark/black, etc. I have tried the dark themes for MTC, worker, dashboard, and other scripts, which is nice...but it sucks when you load a HIT or anything on a non turk / MTC site, and you're suddenly blinded with 37" / 1080p of blinding white after you've been staring at dark / black pages.

I greatly welcome any info about a way to make it all consistently dark, so that I'm not changing back and forth when going from tab/window to tab/window, etc.

Yeah, I'm lame.

EDIT* Tl/dr - the kind of creep that listens to Moby while turking :unsure:

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm glad the spaghetti is no longer broken. Why don't people understand that because you work out of the house, that doesn't mean you are available to chat on the cell and may actually turn it off when busy.:/
I usually keep my phone on the charger away from me. But I don't miss much on it. Usually just a snap or two, lol. I usually only keep it near me when my son is in therapy in case they try to get hold of me.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
He’s convinced a debt settlement (not consolidation) plan is a good idea, and it’s really not and I know it. We’re not actually that bad off, we just need to do a few months of austerity to get our debt from “holy shit” to “vaguely under control.”
I have excellent credit so I balance transferred everything to myself on 0% Apr credit cards for 18 months.
4 cards various amounts.
There are tons out there.
The second part of his student loans I took out a small personal loan at 7.44%
My monthly payments are only a few hundred dollars and I have zero compounding interest.
Compounding interest is a bitch.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
The kind who hasn't found a chrome extension or other means of making EVERYTHING I encounter on the web look dark/black, etc. I have tried the dark themes for MTC, worker, dashboard, and other scripts, which is nice...but it sucks when you load a HIT or anything on a non turk / MTC site, and you're suddenly blinded with 37" / 1080p of blinding white after you've been staring at dark / black pages.

I greatly welcome any info about a way to make it all consistently dark, so that I'm not changing back and forth when going from tab/window to tab/window, etc.

Yeah, I'm lame.

Our artists have put together a re-creation.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Fixed spaghetti for dinner.

My son is eating a peanut butter sandwich instead. Tomorrow we are going to start a strict potty training routine. There goes my mturk earnings for a while. It'll be worth it lol.
awwww yaaa
put some thin slices of apple in those PBJ sandwiches.
or throw in a handful of blueberries, or some sliced banana

or do what I do, and make a quadruple monster pbj, with apple and pear slices, blueberries thrown in, slices of banana, and put it on

strugglesome

Reaction score
Title: Decision making on purchases survey | Accept
Requester: Gary [ASJZCUFBS5HDV] Contact
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $1.00
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: A short survey your puchasing behaviour
Requirements: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

I was screened out, but code was provided. It still paid out.

Last edited:
Reactions: <Gucci>

Li0ness

Ferocity, stubbornness and sass
Reaction score
Um, having a baby might not help your debt problems.
Lol yeah, we know. Honestly, like I said, if we do a few months of austerity, we will be fine. He’s just freaked out and I don’t know how to counsel him into being patient long enough to see that the numbers are going down.

Reactions: <Gucci>

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
Our artists have put together a re-creation.

Pretty much exactly what happened the last time I tried changing as many things to dark/black themes as possible. All content, pupils probably all wide adjusted to the low light, when BAM! I was blinded by the light as I switched to a non-themed window.

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score

Yeah, I'm lame.

Make your own with Stylish problem solved

Status
Not open for further replies.