01/30 - Tofu Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Completely off topic, is there anyone here that’s an adultier adult than I am who can help me explain some debt and finance stuff to my husband?
what kind of debt/finance?

Reactions: Li0ness

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Fixed spaghetti for dinner.

My son is eating a peanut butter sandwich instead. Tomorrow we are going to start a strict potty training routine. There goes my mturk earnings for a while. It'll be worth it lol.

Li0ness

Ferocity, stubbornness and sass
Reaction score
what kind of debt/finance?
He’s convinced a debt settlement (not consolidation) plan is a good idea, and it’s really not and I know it. We’re not actually that bad off, we just need to do a few months of austerity to get our debt from “holy shit” to “vaguely under control.”

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Fixed spaghetti for dinner.

My son is eating a peanut butter sandwich instead. Tomorrow we are going to start a strict potty training routine. There goes my mturk earnings for a while. It'll be worth it lol.
I'm glad the spaghetti is no longer broken. Why don't people understand that because you work out of the house, that doesn't mean you are available to chat on the cell and may actually turn it off when busy.:/

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
He’s convinced a debt settlement (not consolidation) plan is a good idea, and it’s really not and I know it. We’re not actually that bad off, we just need to do a few months of austerity to get our debt from “holy shit” to “vaguely under control.”
<Gucci> @<Gucci> you're under a huge amount of debt, do you have any advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.