01/30 - Tofu Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
Sorry for asking a question that's been asked a bunch of times, but I'm in a rush at the moment...

I'm getting the "CAPTCHA every HIT" problem now. I always get a captcha every so often, like everyone...but the issue that others have reported here and there since the worker switch is hitting me now. For example, PC set to GO HAM on Amazon CI, and everyone it catches, theres a captcha. Clear the captcha, and unpause PC, bam, another captcha.

I should have been more mindful to note the responses that people were giving to this issue, but I wasn't. Is there a fix, do I suffer until it goes away?

EDIT* all good now...*Fingers crossed*!

Last edited:

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Sorry for asking a question that's been asked a bunch of times, but I'm in a rush at the moment...

I'm getting the "CAPTCHA every HIT" problem now. I always get a captcha every so often, like everyone...but the issue that others have reported here and there since the worker switch is hitting me now. For example, PC set to GO HAM on Amazon CI, and everyone it catches, theres a captcha. Clear the captcha, and unpause PC, bam, another captcha.

I should have been more mindful to note the responses that people were giving to this issue, but I wasn't. Is there a fix, do I suffer until it goes away?
There is no fix but they are aware of it. It is a glitch. I catch and return several HITS in a row to clear past it. It is a pain in the butt. :shifty:

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Thanks for taking the time to reply. I subsequently did the same thing, and I'm good now.
YW. If I hear any more I will be sure to let you know! It seems to happen to me with batches so for some reason the CAPTCHA isn't registering. Hopefully, they will fix it soon but it is MTruck.

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
but it is MTruck.
About that...I've been meaning to ask here all month, or really since I started turking (trucking?!) regularly again in December...are we all just a bunch of truckers now? How did this come to be? Auto-correct?

Reactions: coffeeowl

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
About that...I've been meaning to ask here all month, or really since I started turking (trucking?!) regularly again in December...are we all just a bunch of truckers now? How did this come to be? Auto-correct?
It is an old turker joke since MTurk breaks down often it became MTruck or MTruk.

Status
Not open for further replies.