01/29 - Taleggio Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
Noah 12 $16.80

Noah tonight and Hannah yesterday has really made my start this week great. Still doing NOah. Taking longer to find a partner though.
I've done 7 so far. Any idea if the rating at the end matters at all?

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I hope Noah reads these options because I seriously just said my partner deserved a bonus LOL

Edit: I don't deserve one, but man they do!

Reactions: Gator

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
does anyone like the NFL? i had an idea about what the NFL could've done with the Saints/Rams game and i feel like this is so logical and no one has mentioned it yet. someone say they like the NFL
I like the NFL ... for now. Good time waster between end of baseball and start of spring training. When reg season/playoff NFL becomes like the Pro Bowl NFL we saw a few days ago, I'm done watching the NFL.

Don't know what you can do about Saints/Rams other than: 1) disclose the amount of bet the officials have on the game (grin) 2) suspend the officials for bad calls, 3) do not change the officiating crews for postseason. I've heard playoff officials are mixed crews -- i.e. not the crews that work together all season until the playoffs and know each other well and probably aren't afraid to bring up something concerning at the time it happens like in the NFL cship game, I bet one or more would have had no problem bringing up the case that might be PI and then have a discussion about it until a final call resolution. I don't know why you'd want to split up the crews that work together all season long and up the chances for errors like what we saw in the Saints/Rams game.

Reactions: Peachy

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I swear I went a few weeks without getting any bonuses and now the few I'm getting make me feel like a MILLIONAIRE!

You've received a bonus from Human Performance Lab for work related to 37SQU136V9YW5FSV7P9U1V1PMDU11E.
The value of your bonus is: $2.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
No comment provided by Requester.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Srndpty

Contributor
Reaction score
I hate the NFL after that game. The refs did everything they could to keep the Rams in it. It was appalling and it infuriates me. (Saints fan, can you tell?) If the rules are not going to be followed, I do not care to watch any more of it. I'm certainly not watching the super bowl.
In Atlanta, off the main highway, there is a billboard not far from the Mercedes stadium that says "NFL screw'd dat". Blazing bright too.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I swear I went a few weeks without getting any bonuses and now the few I'm getting make me feel like a MILLIONAIRE!

You've received a bonus from Human Performance Lab for work related to 37SQU136V9YW5FSV7P9U1V1PMDU11E.
The value of your bonus is: $2.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
No comment provided by Requester.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!
Bonuses are the best! I could do a $1 survey with a $2 bonus and feel like a Superstar and the same survey could pay $3 and I'd be like...cool.

Reactions: Despairagus

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I'm not even a Saints fan and it made me mad. I'm not excited about the Super Bowl. Rams do not belong in the SB
I don't think the commish is going to invoke the "unfair acts" clause of the NFL rules since he seems to be going out of his way to ignore the outrage and the questions about it. Opening a can of worms there. Where does it stop if you do it this time? I do hope someone at the Commish's state of the game speech this week will try to hammer him on his avoidance of the issue.

I'm amazed at the behavior of the Saints fans even this far out. Yes, it POTENTIALLY cost the Saints the game, but I thought Saints fans were classier. I'd expect this type of behavior from Patriots fans if the Patriots were the team harmed by a major no call. The Saints fans' continued outrage is almost like they know Drew Brees is getting so old it's the Saints' last time to get to a Super Bowl for awhile or that Brees is owed a Super Bowl because he's going to die in a humanitarian plane crash this offseason.

I'm a cowboys fan - can't be outraged about not making a conf championship or super bowl because we are under the Tony Romo curse.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
It's sad what Arkansas basketball has become
I didn't even care about Arkansas sports until I got married.
My husband roots for all the Razorback teams. Even when they are bad lol

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
They’re delicious.

thanks for the education! I didn't know there were Nutty Buddy cookies. When you say "nutty buddy", I think of the vanilla ice cream waffle cones covered in chocolate and nuts that you can find in a supermarket's frozen treats aisle.

Reactions: Liz
Status
Not open for further replies.