01/28 - This I Promise You on Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cassius

Reaction score
Thank you very much for these. I don't think I would of found the dynamo one quickly but I was close to the other one but not that link. I took a survey last night that was close to one I'd done before and it stated no retakes but I checked the HIT name and the amount was totally different, enough to make a difference so I thought I don't think this is the same HIT, I think it's further research. So I took a chance and did the HIT and it was rejected as I'd done it already. So I politely emailed the requester and pointed out that the names of the HITs were different, their numbers were different and the amounts were largely different, that I'd checked those before I started. Would she reconsider. She would but didn't know how to reverse. So when she said that I asked her it she'd like the links on how to reverse and how to prevent retakes on things that she didn't want retakes on. I thought about offering it up front in the first email but felt that might be too forward because it was totally up to her if she didn't want to take back the rejection. I wasn't going to argue or cause a fuss on her TO as I had an idea what happened. So hopefully it all works out ok. I also gave her the addys to the forums and told her it was quite acceptable for her to come on any of them if she had questions or anything. Thanks again for you help and I will bookmark these.

Reactions: minkyboodle

Liz Lemon

Probably Indecisive?
Contributor
Reaction score
Did anyone else's tampermonkey update and now HS doesn't work?
yes, my HS isn't working either. Uninstall & reinstall?

EDIT: Actually, "Masters only" was checked. that's why I had zero results. Once unclicked, it's normal again.

Last edited:

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: writing about experiences and evaluating a company | PANDA
Requester: Research_Lab84 [A9UMEMCNF100S] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 3.94 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.83 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.85 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.60 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 93
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: In this 5-10 minute study you will write about life experiences and then read about and evaluate a company
Time: 25 minutes
Hits Available: 9
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
yes, my HS isn't working either. Uninstall & reinstall?

I tried that. Now my TM isn't working at all in chrome. Everything works in FF but I don't like FF. I am not sure what the problem is.

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Student-Professor Interactions | PANDA
Requester: Adam Fetterman [A2BXRQKTBX98XE] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 0.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.80 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.75 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 5

Description: In this study, we are evaluating a personal reports of student-professor interactions at an international university.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 50; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US

B1llyBlanco

Reaction score
I hate those, too - but not for the reason that you do (I think). I'm a little bit older than the crowd - and I see myself as getting older (I AM). I hate those questions because it's supposed to be linked to my self esteem. I feel fine about myself. But, you know, age happens. And, I can see it happening......

So, yeah, I hate those questions, too.
I dont like them because they dont really make sense. It actually said physically attractive and Ive never been attracted to a guy so It would be a zero automatically but then at the same time I know what women are attracted too in general and its more likely that answer they want, so I just put a 4 most of the time because thats what I feel like most women would rate me in a general sense.

Reactions: jan

P L A Y E R 9 1

Don't Mind The Salt!
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a couple of studies about creativity, brands, and social media. PLEASE DO NOT USE A SAFARI BROWSER FOR THIS STUDY | PANDA
Requester: STAMATOGIANNAKIS ADON [A3RYQE7WYIMQ2S] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 3.73 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.83 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.50 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.56 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 48
Description: There are two separate studies in this HIT. In the first, we are interested in how people perceive brands, compared to experts. In the second, we want to understand how they analyze social media content. PLEASE DO NOT USE A SAFARI BROWSER FOR THIS STUDY
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 25
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Location is one of: CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98
broken ac? Anyone else?

Reactions: sofaslug

Liz Lemon

Probably Indecisive?
Contributor
Reaction score
I tried that. Now my TM isn't working at all in chrome. Everything works in FF but I don't like FF. I am not sure what the problem is.
check what is selected -- mine was selected for "masters" hits.... and I'm NOT masters.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Anyone else think its weird to answer on a survey how attractive you find yourself physically? Not to say that many, many different things we do arent weird lol.
I always put a 0 on those. I'm not into rats, they're disgusting creatures. Funny sometimes though.

Status
Not open for further replies.