01/28 - This I Promise You on Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShereKahn

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Given the name and URL of a business, find specified information about it | PANDA
Requester: Bryce Drennan [A3RRW892R3TGVU] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 4.33 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.54 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.67 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.54 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 15
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: We will provide you with a business name and a URL of their website, you need to provide specific information related to that business
Time: 6 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: Blocked: Poor Performance has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 97

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Oh. My problem is I cannot even get it to open.
I swear someone had a similar problem the other day. Did you try searching the forum? You'll probably come up with too many results but ya never know.

Reactions: minkyboodle

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
I swear someone had a similar problem the other day. Did you try searching the forum? You'll probably come up with too many results but ya never know.

I'll look around. Thank you.

Reactions: MerryLou

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Thank you very much for these. I don't think I would of found the dynamo one quickly but I was close to the other one but not that link. I took a survey last night that was close to one I'd done before and it stated no retakes but I checked the HIT name and the amount was totally different, enough to make a difference so I thought I don't think this is the same HIT, I think it's further research. So I took a chance and did the HIT and it was rejected as I'd done it already. So I politely emailed the requester and pointed out that the names of the HITs were different, their numbers were different and the amounts were largely different, that I'd checked those before I started. Would she reconsider. She would but didn't know how to reverse. So when she said that I asked her it she'd like the links on how to reverse and how to prevent retakes on things that she didn't want retakes on. I thought about offering it up front in the first email but felt that might be too forward because it was totally up to her if she didn't want to take back the rejection. I wasn't going to argue or cause a fuss on her TO as I had an idea what happened. So hopefully it all works out ok. I also gave her the addys to the forums and told her it was quite acceptable for her to come on any of them if she had questions or anything. Thanks again for you help and I will bookmark these.
You're definitely welcome. :wink: I'm glad the requester is trying to work with you, and I hope you're able to get it all sorted properly!

Reactions: cassius

Ashley

Reaction score
emailed requester after I completed it and explained what was up. If they reject me I will post.
I sent him a message also, I've actually had to contact this requestor in the past and have got a quick response.

Reactions: sofaslug

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
according to the predictwallstreet site we are owning their paid experts when it comes to making predictions about stocks.
I thought WE were their paid experts. I put in my resume " Expert at predicting stocks, my feelings at this exact moment and whether or not two venues are the same". Now I gotta send another re-written resume to McDonald's.

jan

Reaction score
For those that like the wallstreet prediction game, they also award cash prizes on their site:
http://www.predictwallstreet.com/Contests/ContestDetails.aspx
How to Play

After you sign up, the contest will begin on a specific date, and you may even have signed up for a reminder. On the prediction date, come to the contest prediction board by clicking on Contests and then the name of your contest. When you come to the contest prediction board, you will see your name and a place to pick stocks and make predictions. On the prediction day, between 9:30 AM ET and 4:00 PM ET, the gameboard will be active and you can make your predictions. At other times, you can view the gameboard but not make predictions. Once you have submitted your contest predictions, you cannot change them.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Here is some work, possibly reposts, but they are still up so enjoy.

Liz Lemon

Probably Indecisive?
Contributor
Reaction score
hmmm, really?
Review: This is a man who is renounced in his field, and has helped in successfully operating where other orthopedic doctors have never gone. Dr X is a genius in his field with state of the art techniques and knowledge , second to none.

Reactions: sofaslug and Jaded

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Title: Given photos, ID the item | PANDA
Requester: Chris S [A2NIO1WSQQRUCO] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.00][Fair: 5.00][Comm: 0.00][Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Identify the item and write a description
Time: 60 minutes
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: None

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
response from requester in regards to the borked attention check:

Hello there,
We are thankful for letting us know, and terribly sorry for this glitch. You will of course receive your payment normally, as long as you entered the code in the right field.
Again, sincere apologies.
Best,
Antonis

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey on Public Understanding of Science(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: tasha [A30QG9DXBGC0AZ] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 0.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 2.00 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 3
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: A short survey about how the public understand and interpret scientific findings
Time: 60 minutes
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Exc: [6422-5833] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 500; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 80; Location is one of: US

Low TO seems to be from last year.

cassius

Reaction score
You're definitely welcome. :wink: I'm glad the requester is trying to work with you, and I hope you're able to get it all sorted properly!
Here's what she said about the rejection reversal. She's having problems with it.
"I followed the instructions on the link you sent about rejections (altering the CSV file, reuploading it, etc.). It still was not allowing me to go back in and Approve, like it said it would."
Anyone have a solution, please? Thanks much.

Status
Not open for further replies.