HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
I thought tinnitus was just a ringing in the ears thing which isn't quite what I'm experiencing so this page is helpful. I'm seeing a primary this Friday so hopefully she can help me figure something out or refer me quickly :eek:
The primary doctor is the right way to go, he/she knows more than my google-fu. You never know, it could be an ear infection and you need medicine only the doc can provide or it could be nothing serious, always good to get checked just in case though :)

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
I thought tinnitus was just a ringing in the ears thing which isn't quite what I'm experiencing so this page is helpful. I'm seeing a primary this Friday so hopefully she can help me figure something out or refer me quickly :eek:
As someone who has had a shitload of ear issues since I was a baby it sounds like you have fluid pressure against the ear drum. It happens secondary from an infection (viral or bacterial) in most cases. If laying with that ear down doesn't help then lay on the opposite side with a warm compress or wash cloth on your ear canal. It can let it drain the proper way. Oh, take Ibuprofen, first. It will reduce any inner ear swelling enough to let it drain in most cases.

Tinnitus is a high pitched ringing constantly (much like an old test pattern sound on tv or the emergency broadcast system tone they play on radio.) I've had Tinnitus my entire life, to the point that it actually doesn't bother me because I grew up with it.

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
The primary doctor is the right way to go, he/she knows more than my google-fu. You never know, it could be an ear infection and you need medicine only the doc can provide or it could be nothing serious, always good to get checked just in case though :)
I have other stuff I need to follow up on too so when I walk in there I'm gonna be like

but the ear thing is definitely the most annoying right now

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
secondary from an infection (viral or bacterial)
That's what I was thinking! I got a CRAZY sinus infection over the summer and lost my hearing in my left ear for about two months. Doctors were like 'Yeah it's the infection just wait it out and take meds' about it and I cried just about an hour a day over it. Woosh woosh sound, slightly painful, mostly just the deafness was uhh... disturbing.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Morning all! What's making you happy today?
at first i was going to say nothing because I have been sick for an excessively long time.

however, appreciative of having my critters to snuggle while sick, and my manfriend has been helpful and doting every moment he's had available.

xqyzt

Reaction score
I have to wake my oldest so we can make it to school on time, but I don't want her to be tired and bitchy later. Decisions, decisions...

Reactions: GoldenTemple

vandaria

Reaction score
Hope your ear clears up. You are reminding me of the horrors I had last week. I was tired and my eyes were really bugging me and I have drops for them, only I grabbed somehow the Swimmer's Ear bottle instead and ya.......I am happy we do not have neighbors or the police would have arrived from my screams. Nothing like putting a drop of alcohol in your eye. It took about a day for my vision to be back to normal and about another three until the red was all gone. This is a mistake I will never do again, tho I am not even sure how I did it in the first place.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Wait is it quiet b/c everyone found stuff to work on but me?

Wait is it quiet b/c everyone but me found stuff to work on?

Last edited:

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
So I actually woke up early enough to do some Mturk stuff before work and I can't find anything.

Reactions: ducky and savvy

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Future Thinking & Self Construal | Accept
Requester: Sushmita Shrikanth [AI85D88D6KON1] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$3.25] [Pay=2.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.56] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=11] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=2.07] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=0%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 30:00
Available: 1
Description: Think about the future
Qualifications: US High School Graduate EqualTo 1; PreviouslyParticipated DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.