01/23 - Windy Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
This silly thing will not submit. I can't trick it, force it, or submit from any browser available to me. Just an FYI.

Requester Name: HI-Research
Requester Id: A2Y8KDPWV85C53
Title: [Up to $4.00 in < 20 mins] Do a task with (possibly) an AI as your partner
HIT Set Id: 3FOA7RUSVQ82C170T5SXLJ7AMW0GPF
Reward: $1.50
Duration: 1 hour
Requirements: Unknown Unknown

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

xqyzt

Reaction score
Truth. When I was single I was never sick. Now my wife works in a doctor's office and is always bringing home crud. If my daughter doesn't pick something up from school then she picks it up at her mother's on weekends, and germs just flock to toddlers no matter where they are or what they're doing. It's like a triple attack of crap. I told my wife I'm going to order a 55 gallon drum of sanitizer and just force everyone to climb in it when they get home from anywhere.
My daughters preschool keeps posting passive aggressive facebook messages like, "keep your kids home if they are sick!" But they don't actually do anything about it, so we keep on getting re-plagued. When anyone sniffles around me, I just resign myself to my fate.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm starting HTML5, for some foundation, then I'll probably keep going down freeCodeCamp's curriculum. It's a good place for me to start.:)

EDIT xqyzt @xqyzt You can keep track of my progress on Tweeter @JeramiBoston
I might check out that free code camp. Although I know nothing about coding so hopefully they have a beginner class.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
GOOD MORNING

I'm sick again.
noooooo not allowed! Everyone stop getting sick right now! I feel like at least 1 person I know is super sick at all times lately. It's like a carousel of sick friends!

PE $4.

About $1.50 of that from Prolific this morning.

This week has been a bit...rough.
It's been kind of a grind. Definitely woke up today and briefly considered taking the day off.
The egg sandwich and cup of coffee Im about to go make. :coffee4:
ItsAmyTee @ItsAmyTee I am also happy about the egg sandwich and coffee I'm about to make, now that I've stolen GoldenTemple's idea.

Azazael

Reaction score
i'm not really sure, it's either wax buildup or a side effect from my meds
when i turn my head i get a "woosh woosh" sound, that's the best way I can describe it :p
tbh thats what i get when i get water in my ear, i have a perf ear drum and if it gets in that ear it sounds like a wishy washy whooshing sound....i usually put a cotton ball in the ear and the water tends to come out in a few hours

Status
Not open for further replies.