01/23 - Windy Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
2 am this morning when I'm asleep. I'm awoken by the "short time" timer in PC but didn't recognize it as such. By the fifth time it goes off I can't ignore it any more so get out of my warm bed and go to the computer to find out what the F is going on. .... It was an alert for a Ben Peterson HIT. Give me a break. :)

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
2 am this morning when I'm asleep. I'm awoken by the "short time" timer in PC but didn't recognize it as such. By the fifth time it goes off I can't ignore it any more so get out of my warm bed and go to the computer to find out what the F is going on. .... It was an alert for a Ben Peterson HIT. Give me a break. :)
Did you do the hit?

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
HAHA! That sounds like a nightmare!

vandaria

Reaction score
Yay hello neighbour! :wave: snow is just starting to slow down over here, my dog is in heaven which is the only plus side of it all :love:
Mine too! (her face is my avatar) Though my boy before her thought whenever it snowed I did it somehow lol The tiniest amount and he would run out all excited then come to the stairs and look at me with his ears up and tail going like he was just saying "thank you thank you thank you" lol. This girl here is more excited that it makes the squirrels come out for her to bark at.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Women's Health Survey | Accept
Requester: VCU Psyc [A2WRL3O8H96MGX] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=1.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=null] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 3:00:00
Available: 1
Description: The purpose of this research study is to collect information about women's experiences with reproductive health services.
Qualifications: Completed+ DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Completed- DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Luck with this![/td][/tr]

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
since I started in this online shit 5 years ago I always had a rule that the alarms and notifications go off when I go to bed. I need to be wide awake during business hours.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
since I started in this online shit 5 years ago I always had a rule that the alarms and notifications go off when I go to bed. I need to be wide awake during business hours.
I agree. Just forgot to turn it off.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Cornell LIC for work related to 3WYZV0QBFJMFM1OBHIUUTYHCXDLXBW.
The value of your bonus is: $6.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Scored 3 in Cereal Bar!

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Cornell LIC for work related to 3WYZV0QBFJMFM1OBHIUUTYHCXDLXBW.
The value of your bonus is: $6.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Scored 3 in Cereal Bar!

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!
:celebrate2::party:

Reactions: DareAngel3
Status
Not open for further replies.