Requester: tobias schlager [A2ZG0CUKQ8RBO1] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=4.50] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.25
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 45
Description: Study 3-5 minutes, evaluate purchase process
Qualifications: Exc: [-464366926-124244] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Well I'm going to force myself to go workout so I will see you all a bit later. Hopefully I don't pass out :p

Reactions: theturkscribe

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Gemstones, Crystals, Minerals, and Geology Survey | Accept
Requester: The Western Carolina Science Assessment Group [A30DR0AKV6FL53] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=4.33] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=6] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.25
Duration: 25:00
Available: 1
Description: 16 geology content questions, 30 opinions questions and gems, and demographics
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 49; Location EqualTo US
Interesting and painless, for the most part.

Reactions: NemoRolls

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Interesting and painless, for the most part.
oops I replied to you with survey content I think and deleted it. It is indeed an interesting survey.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Morning all! It is -1 outside. My backroom where the computer is registered 48. This room was a covered porch turned into room long before I bought this house. I love it because it is a large room full of light. 90% of the time it is fine, but when it is horribly cold out this room is a pain. It's mostly closed off from the rest of the house, but I've opened the door to it and turned on two space heaters. Of course, I'm sitting here in short sleeves and capris, so I can only blame being cold on myself.

Srndpty

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Online Shopping(~ 12 minutes) | Accept
Requester: A.G [A3DZ7VEW57EW2K] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$7.10] [Pay=2.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.40] [Fast=2.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=5] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=4.85] [Pen=0.04 days] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 67
Description: Answering some questions about your experience of shopping in an online retail store
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; SurveyGroup [1885] DoesNotExist ; Exc: [124846-124257] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
oops I replied to you with survey content I think and deleted it. It is indeed an interesting survey.
I saw that and didn't even register it could be construed that way.

Reactions: Despairagus

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I ignore posts where people publicly share big daily numbers, without any information on how they specifically earned it (requester, etc). With reason.
One of the biggest problems I've seen over the years on the marketplace is when we have a requester who has been posting consistently......and then it gets hyped up. That requester will stop posting permanently within a day or two because they get shit quality work from the hordes of people that can't find their own work.

Honestly if people really cared about the quality of work that requesters receive they would never ever publicly mention a good batch ever again.

We have people out there who are lurking and ready to scam.

One great example of this is Tobias Falke who went away for over a year.
Just came back recently....and because he knows he received shit data once he got hyped on here he now pays 1/5th of what he used to.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
One of the biggest problems I've seen over the years on the marketplace is when we have a requester who has been posting consistently......and then it gets hyped up. That requester will stop posting permanently within a day or two because they get shit quality work from the hordes of people that can't find their own work.

Honestly if people really cared about the quality of work that requesters receive they would never ever publicly mention a good batch ever again.

Just came back recently....and because he knows he received shit data once he got hyped on here he now pays 1/5th of what he used to.

I'm unsure how to respond to that. Although it's reasonable to ignore posts that only share personal big numbers, yet provide no helpful information to us, on how we can too. I love supporting those who support us too. We get to respond as we like.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Under the heading, "If Shit Can Happen, It Will" ............ I can't load PC this morning. I'm using the same link I always do ( https://worker.mturk.com/requesters/PandaCrattzy/projects ). Any thoughts on how I can get this thing going again? Notes: last night I restarted my comp; all other saved-links seem to work.

EDIT: Silly me!!!! Just noticed the "PandaCrattzy: LOL (kinda)

jan

Reaction score
Morning all! It is -1 outside. My backroom where the computer is registered 48. This room was a covered porch turned into room long before I bought this house. I love it because it is a large room full of light. 90% of the time it is fine, but when it is horribly cold out this room is a pain. It's mostly closed off from the rest of the house, but I've opened the door to it and turned on two space heaters. Of course, I'm sitting here in short sleeves and capris, so I can only blame being cold on myself.
Our poor puppy. He went bounding out the back with me, this morning - to head out to the yard. We got about 1/4 way down the path and he turned right around.

The snow was too deep!

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm unsure how to respond to that. Although it's reasonable to ignore posts that only share personal big numbers, yet provide no helpful information to us, on how we can too. I love supporting those who support us too. We get to respond as we like.
I'm just saying that if high earners post what they worked on it would hurt requesters and workers too.

You'll have Johnny Newturker with his 90% approval rating going "Oh I can do that too" and bam the requester never ever comes back because they got a pile of shit data. Many such cases.

jan

Reaction score

I always post what I see, including batches.

That's what the forum is for. :)

I know that some don't - and what have you - but - my job is to try to help. I'm not the most savvy turker out there - but I do whatever I can.

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
I always post what I see, including batches.

That's what the forum is for. :)

I know that some don't - and what have you - but - my job is to try to help. I'm not the most savvy turker out there - but I do whatever I can.
same, although i don't really care for batches, ill post them if i see them.
i prefer it to cryptic messages from people talking about a batch after it's gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.