01/21 - Mantra Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

spchles1

Reaction score
Just FYI, if you ever see older studies on TV (the first three reviews are from August), those were posted before TV automatically marked them approved like it does now. I would assume since no one came back complaining of a rejection that they were approved without issue. Just in case something like that ever comes up again :writing:
Thanks, I just got back on here after a year or so, just learned about TV the last few days

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
I was also up until 4am and had some errands to run, so I barely worked half a day and *all* of it was outside prime turking time.

Tomorrow will also probably be a wreck and I'm planning on trying to go whole hog on Wednesday.

My record day so far is about $70. Usually I'm more like $20-30. I actually did better before the holidays than after.
tbf the holidays aren't quite over for mturk...should be back to full swing (whatever that is now) by next week.

Reactions: Jerami and Merovign

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
tbf the holidays aren't quite over for mturk...should be back to full swing (whatever that is now) by next week.
That's extremely good news, both because I'm struggling and also because I'm hoping *most* of the running around stuff I keep having to do will be dealt with by then.

Reactions: jklmnop

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Something weird - I put in a request earlier today, probably 4 or 5 hours ago, to 'Transfer Earning' and I just looked and it's showing date of Transfer as tomorrow, 1/22/2019 instead of today 1/21/2019?
Not weird. It's pretty standard to work like that. They know when their last batch update is and, if it's not requested before that time, it puts the date that it knows it will happen. The request will still process as normal, with no extra delays, unless something more happens. But, as of now, sounds pretty standard.

As an example, even though you can only do one withdrawal each day(resetting at 12am PST), there are many dates on my 'Transfer Earnings' page that have 2 withdrawals. On those days, I still only did one but, the one from the day before was later than normal.:)

Hope this makes sense.
tl:dr It should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.