• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Do people on here use slack? I would go to town talking and you'd guys block me prob.
i use discord just because that's where the 2 groups I talk in are. I'd use slack if I had a reason to though. But pretty much everyone stopped talking in the mtc slack so I stopped checking it

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Kadauchi @Kadauchi I never responded to you on the turkernator slack, thanks for the work! I think I might uninstall and re-install, it still really isn't working, but I haven't had time to futz with it while actually being on my computer this week, too hard to do from my phone right now.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I would totally join a Discord server with you all and NEVER USE THE VOICE CHAT ON IT. Or I'd use a diff accent each time, who knows.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Participate in an academic study and receive $0.70 | Accept
Requester: OBStudies [A1ILRSTAHO3R66] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.48] [Pay=4.71] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=6.82] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.70
Duration: 1 day, 16 hours
Available: 21
Description: Participate in a task that will take around 5-7 mins to complete
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Windows updated last night and so far my computer has crashed --TWICE-- this morning. Has maybe crashed once or twice in it's lifetime. I am very upset.
I updated mine a month ago and it screwed it up so much. I had to reinstall windows...just got lucky that I didn't lose my final research paper lol

Reactions: themildone

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score

I feel no guilt for using this gif multiple times

Good morning everyone! So as I kinda mentioned a little it ago, the staff and I have a plan that we're hoping to execute some time today or tomorrow. Most likely tomorrow. The plan we agreed on is probably about as easy as it gets for this situation so hopefully it works. Everything will stay as it is for now, so I'll get to dig around and see what things the current guy has done and eventually start knocking out the issues this forum has had for some time now. Getting things like the 'go to previous post' and 'import avatar from url' addon will be among my top priorities so that we can all start using some sweet Metallica avatars again.

edit: when the time comes I'll share specifics both here and in the Forum Discussion thread.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Dooooo iiiitttttttt. I didn't have anyone to go with for a long time and I let that stop me, but my boyfriend now will go with me. I've made a bunch of new friends and connections and honestly have so much more confidence and positivity in my life than I have in a long time.
Sounds like you are making great strides!!! Good on ya! :celebrate2:

Reactions: FrenchToast

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

I feel no guilt for using this gif multiple times

Good morning everyone! So as I kinda mentioned a little it ago, the staff and I have a plan that we're hoping to execute some time today or tomorrow. Most likely tomorrow. The plan we agreed on is probably about as easy as it gets for this situation so hopefully it works. Everything will stay as it is for now, so I'll get to dig around and see what things the current guy has done and eventually start knocking out the issues this forum has had for some time now. Getting things like the 'go to previous post' and 'import avatar from url' addon will be among my top priorities so that we can all start using some sweet Metallica avatars again.
Is the forum going to have downtime at all because of this? No biggie if so, just curious :)

GRR

Reaction score
Speaking of other social media channels, I've just started using Discord for various reasons and it'd be really cool to get an MTurk server going. Pop into the voice channel, have real water cooler conversations :p
is there still an mturk discord? there used to be

cassius

Reaction score
Reactions: FrenchToast
Status
Not open for further replies.