01/10 - Three-Cheese Thursday

What are you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
God, I want to go to a rave so bad. I've only been to 1 festival like that, Louder than Life. Got to see Slipknot, Korn, Disturbed, etc. Some of the women were...much braver than I. lol. It was amazing.
Dooooo iiiitttttttt. I didn't have anyone to go with for a long time and I let that stop me, but my boyfriend now will go with me. I've made a bunch of new friends and connections and honestly have so much more confidence and positivity in my life than I have in a long time.

there might be too much glitter for you at a rave.
This is incredibly accurate.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
from what i can see, it looks like he was only a moderator, and was trying to take over the group. changing the questions, banning people, being super weird in messages.

he always gave off major creep vibes to me. i stopped posting as much once he became mod. he just rubbed me the wrong way
I actually had a dream last night that he became a member here....

...You guys have dreams about the forum and mturk too..right?

SmolAliens

Reaction score
Speaking of other social media channels, I've just started using Discord for various reasons and it'd be really cool to get an MTurk server going. Pop into the voice channel, have real water cooler conversations :p

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Speaking of other social media channels, I've just started using Discord for various reasons and it'd be really cool to get an MTurk server going. Pop into the voice channel, have real water cooler conversations :p
we have one! I can't remember the url though. it's on Slack, not discord

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
there actually is one for this site, but its not used much

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Do people on here use slack? I would go to town talking and you'd guys block me prob.

Reactions: SmolAliens
Status
Not open for further replies.