01/10 - Three-Cheese Thursday

What are you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
not anywhere around the South that I've seen...a couple in DC and LA...but it's mostly overpriced club nights in most places now...
We went to a good old fashion warehouse rave, address not released until that night a few months back over by Detroit. Was legit.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Sooooo...how's it going today? Lots of money to be made right?
It's like one of those relay races where there's hits all of a sudden so you get the baton and go running and then you've gotta stop b/c the baton gets given to someone else and there is nothing to do.

It's not a bad day it's just weird.

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
He means you missed all of the GOOD raves, with the pills worth raving about.

There were few venues greater than The State Palace in New Orleans, La. I went there at least a dozen times. It was epic, to say the least. This was mostly in the early 2000's, so there was a bleed-over period, between the two decades. No period pun there. At least none that was intentional.
yeh State Palace was great....the venue I used here in NC was incredible....closed down post office/jail/courthouse....3 floors, multiple rooms, multiple genres....

and yes..xtc direct from a chemist that was the real thing and that wouldn't kill you was nice....LOL

http://beyondedm.com/photos/beyond-past/?nggpage=4

http://beyondedm.com/photos/flier-archive/

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
I wonder why there are still so many pins floating around. Maybe because they are weird and could take you to a website with a virus or something.

Reactions: C to the J

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
We went to a good old fashion warehouse rave, address not released until that night a few months back over by Detroit. Was legit.
RIP Works....I wanted to come up for that show so badly.....

Reactions: FrenchToast
Status
Not open for further replies.