01/01 - A Brand New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Need to update it.
I'm on the latest version, but I'm not able to set a Panda on HITs with none more available. I can't tell if that's a broken feature, a feature that hasn't been ported to the new site yet or something I've done wrong on my end.

Reactions: C to the J
Reaction score
And 5s are just broken I'm guessing? It seems amazon has finally completely killed the viability of mturk
If they work, then they have broken pictures. If they don't have broken pictures, then they don't work. Real 'heeheehaha' funny.

Reactions: <Gucci>

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Good Morning and Happy New Year!

I feel a little shy because you all are so smart. I do so appreciate your expertise.

How do you update Turkmaster? It used to work so well for me and I never did figure out Panda Crazy. I've installed PC and the helper scripts but When I click on the link provided to take me to PC page, it redirects me to my empty Mturk queue. I had experimented with it before the change and I used to be able to get to the main page. So I cannot copy/paste HIT URL.

Thanks!
If you head to the greasy fork page for a script it will tell you if you have the newest version.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'd never seen a batch of 5s that big, but even any batch they post over like 15,000 seems to break most of the time the same way.
They did this whole 200k batch thing before and it ended up breaking then.
Stupid of them to do it again.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm on the latest version, but I'm not able to set a Panda on HITs with none more available. I can't tell if that's a broken feature, a feature that hasn't been ported to the new site yet or something I've done wrong on my end.
That feature is still missing from Turkmaster but Mturk Suite has it.

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
I'm salty af about that 5 batch. I was so excited to just ham on them all weekend. I've had better luck with them today but only 7 bucks worth.

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you C to the J, I did go and update it just now. I also have Mturk Suite but cannot figure out how to use it to watch HITs.

So sorry to be so dumb!
you just click the MTS icon in chromes taskbar and select hit finder or/and hit catcher. it will open new tabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.