Favorite animals:

• Total voters

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I always use baby powder or just put it up in a giant bun. Do you like it better than that? And your hair looks great!
I used to use baby powder too and I still do in a pinch. Right now, I use Batiste Deep and Dark Dry Shampoo because I like that I don't have to worry about my hair turning all white if I don't brush it in perfectly.

Reactions: basketcasey

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score
I always use baby powder or just put it up in a giant bun. Do you like it better than that? And your hair looks great!
I do, because the white isn't as noticeable if you don't get it all (plus I have a lot of gray), it makes it easier to tease and get a little lift.

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
I used to use baby powder too and I still do in a pinch. Right now, I use Batiste Deep and Dark Dry Shampoo because I like that I don't have to worry about my hair turning all white if I don't brush it in perfectly.
I just rub my head with a towel afterwards, but clearly I'm not a model of excellence.

Reactions: Vanyanka

jenaling

Who?
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey weirds. Not turking today but I miss you freaks so I'm checking in. Drink palomas early and often.

Reactions: scrmcasey

KYLaura

Reaction score
Hey just saying I'm sorry. Sorry everyone. And if you're confused, don't be. I said a thing, and should not have said it, and not where I said it. Just apologizing, and don't want to start it up again so that's all. In other news, I think I am going to do laundry. Ugh.

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
I think it's so cool we're in our houses having our own days in our own lives and then we all come on here and talk this weird shared language about panda and HAM and quals that no one else understands except this little corner of the internet, and we all just care about each other even though originally we just wanted to make some bucks. That is just the neatest thing. Saturday night introspection

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I think it's so cool we're in our houses having our own days in our own lives and then we all come on here and talk this weird shared language about panda and HAM and quals that no one else understands except this little corner of the internet, and we all just care about each other even though originally we just wanted to make some bucks. That is just the neatest thing. Saturday night introspection
here I thought it was friday night.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
I also worked out today for the first time in awhile. That ought to give me a better answer to as if there's anything torn in my elbow and shoulder or not.