Never Ending Chat

Favorite animals:

• Total voters

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Idk if anyone watches wentworth but the newest season just made it onto netflix and damn :o That was good.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I need something to texturize and volumize my hair. Please help.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
It's not make up, but I got this amazing dry shampoo in my birch box this month. It makes my hair silky and smooth.
how does that work? ? Like I'm gonna go quote this in the enever ending chat because I'm really curious.

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score
how does that work? ? Like I'm gonna go quote this in the enever ending chat because I'm really curious.
You just spray it on dry, dirty hair. I've tried a couple different ones and the one I just got is the best. You brush it through to make sure you don't have white flakes though. It's called amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo. It's also really good for volume as I have very flat hair.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You just spray it on dry, dirty hair. I've tried a couple different ones and the one I just got is the best. You brush it through to make sure you don't have white flakes though. It's called amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo. It's also really good for volume as I have very flat hair.
You just my question, too! Thanks. :) How does it smell?

Reactions: Jaded

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I got a nail polish from ebay and it came in this adorable little mailing tube. Though, it kind of looks like a toilet paper roll the more that I look at it.

Now your mail carrier thinks you order fancy toilet paper that cannot be purchased in stores locally.

My sand nail polishes came in a bright pink bubble mailer. It made me happy.

Reactions: jenaling and Jaded

jenaling

Who?
Contributor
Reaction score
Is it nice enough if I say "thanks for giving me your leftover cake but please go get me some beer too"? Or does it sound too much like what I really mean, which is "I need beer to deal with your continued presence and I'm still going to eat this cake, just angrily."