Mturk Suite Thread

Wildcat

Reaction score
Also, does anyone know if clearing cookies / cache / running CC Cleaner will delete the watched HITS from HC?
Not sure if this is helpful, but I don't believe I've cleared all cookies or cache on my computer since using MTS, it's something I try to avoid, instead I target the site that is the issue. And just deleting cookies or cache for Mturk and Amazon sites leaves my HC fully intact.

Reactions: Fanugi

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Not sure if this is helpful, but I don't believe I've cleared all cookies or cache on my computer since using MTS, it's something I try to avoid, instead I target the site that is the issue. And just deleting cookies or cache for Mturk and Amazon sites leaves my HC fully intact.
MTS should be unaffected by clearning cookies and cache even if stuff like HS and PC aren't since it uses the chrome storage api so save everything.

Reactions: Wildcat and Fanugi

Fanugi

Reaction score
Thanks - heading around the bend of this here learning curve with the help of the good folks on this forum ;]

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
They are for me....did you get the most recent update?

Last night they didn't, now they're OK. Guess he's still working on it. I wonder if he has a day job. :)
I still need my red "Visited" links back.

Last edited:

Fanugi

Reaction score
Last night they didn't, now they're OK. Guess he's still working on it. I wonder if he has a day job. :)
I still need my red "Visited" links back.
MTS is ensuring that MTURK is still a viable source of income so I just appreciate the work! Now if someone could just do something about these scamming requesters (I'm looking at you, LOPES Labs).

RatMonkey

Reaction score
Since the update 2.0.2/2.0.3 the Once / Panda buttons are now missing on hits that are loaded via Hit Finder. Not sure what happened or if I am doing something wrong, or it broke in an update. Running Hit Catcher and Finder together and usually worked just fine but now it isn't.

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
Kadauchi put them back in yesterday, but I get them only sporadically.

RatMonkey

Reaction score
Kadauchi put them back in yesterday, but I get them only sporadically.
It was very consistent before the update. They were displaying properly on everything for me until the update, now completely gone.

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It was very consistent before the update. They were displaying properly on everything for me until the update, now completely gone.
They've been gone for me since the latest update as well.

RatMonkey

Reaction score
They've been gone for me since the latest update as well.
Glad it isn't just me, I was starting to think something was wrong with my browser or something. Hopefully we can get a fix because it was working pretty good before hand.

Fanugi

Reaction score
Glad it isn't just me, I was starting to think something was wrong with my browser or something. Hopefully we can get a fix because it was working pretty good before hand.
Right-click on the Accept link from HF still works.

Shadow Rose

Reaction score
Kadauchi @Kadauchi Do you think youll add a block hit/requester feature to the worker page itself? I still find most of my stuff on it and it would be awesome to have it less cluttered and make it so i need one less script.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Kadauchi @Kadauchi Do you think youll add a block hit/requester feature to the worker page itself? I still find most of my stuff on it and it would be awesome to have it less cluttered and make it so i need one less script.
It is a planned feature.

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score

Welcome back, Shadow Rose! You were missed!

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
Was that sarcasm?!

;]

No! I know from experience not to use sarcasm at forums. The scripts don't come with Help files, and we have to discover a lot of stuff ourselves.

Fanugi

Reaction score
No! I know from experience not to use sarcasm at forums. The scripts don't come with Help files, and we have to discover a lot of stuff ourselves.
Well, I'm glad to be the one to help for once! I don't know about you but this new worker site has been one heck of a stressor the week before Christmas. Perfect timing ;]

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
I'm sure you're helpful a lot more than that. Yes, the site's been stressful, but the script writers have been working overtime, and they don't get paid for it.