Mturk Suite Thread

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
Sometimes my HIT Finder turns all greyish/blue briefly before showing TO colors again. Any idea why this might be happening?

Also, is there a HIT menu that shows the day's PE's on Firefox like there is on Chrome? I can't seem to find it.

Thank you!!
Hi, Micky
1--it's gray before it connects to the website to get the TO.
2-GreaseMonkey script MK Hit Database Mk II from Greasyfork.com

Kygirl

Reaction score
I can not get mturk suite to work. Do I need to uninstall certain scripts that may be causing it not to work?

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
I don't know if Kadauchi still drops in. I like the announcement when Hit Catcher snags a hit, but it's erratic. It's a bug that I would like fixed.

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
I can not get mturk suite to work. Do I need to uninstall certain scripts that may be causing it not to work?
I have Chrome set to open with the 3 pages, login page on MT, Catcher and Finder, all on separate tabs, then I close the login. You should see Finder moving along. It's not reliant on other scripts

Kathryn

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Contributor
Reaction score
I know this was asked awhile ago but I couldn't find confirmation when I searched the forum.

Right now HIT Finder in MTS will scan the new worker site, but is configured to accept HITs on the old worker site. Is there a way to accept from new site yet? If yes, how do I change this? If no, do we assume this will sort itself out during forced migration?

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
Kathryn,

I don't know. I've set Chrome to use the old site login page + HF+ HC as my homepages, so that's what the Suite uses. Maybe you can ask Kadauchi at the main forum.

dizzyfied

Reaction score
I am so lost on how to get a Panda created with just Mturk Suite. I think I did not ever figure that out, and I sure would love to know.
I was using Turkmaster previously to just do an easy workaround to get the panda link. Can't find anything on this, but I would guess there has to be some special link to the Mturk Suite Hit Catcher.
Help please and thank you!!!

Edit: Just in case I was confusing: It's fine with the old site, and I understand it, but I don't see the same way to copy a panda link on the new site.

Last edited:

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
I am so lost on how to get a Panda created with just Mturk Suite. I think I did not ever figure that out, and I sure would love to know.
I was using Turkmaster previously to just do an easy workaround to get the panda link. Can't find anything on this, but I would guess there has to be some special link to the Mturk Suite Hit Catcher.
Help please and thank you!!!

Edit: Just in case I was confusing: It's fine with the old site, and I understand it, but I don't see the same way to copy a panda link on the new site.
Hit Catcher makes the pandas. When you try to catch sometging in Hit Finder, and none are available, 2 little orange boxes open at the top. "Panda" means Catcher will catch multiple hits. The 2nd box, whose name escapes me, means it will just catch it once. Catcher makes the pandas, you don't have to type them in.

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
...and those 2 little boxes are gone now with the new site.

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
It doesn't work with ID#, only whole URL.

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
It should be working with group id.
It doesn't. That's OK, I can do the URL. Any chance the announcer can be fixed? It announces only about 1/3 of the caught hits. Had that already before today's update.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
It doesn't. That's OK, I can do the URL. Any chance the announcer can be fixed? It announces only about 1/3 of the caught hits. Had that already before today's update.
Its most likely a browser issue. You did totally remind me to add in the option to have sounds or voice (like HF does) for people who's text to speech just doesnt seem to work 100%

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
And i want to thank you for this incredible script. I know it took many hours of work to compose and to update several times.

I never use Chrome for anything but Mturk, so I don't think it's had a chance to develop issues. HF signals every time a new hit is posted. This isn't about text-to-speech. You're confusing me with someone else. Since MTS works only on Chrome, I have no way to test it in another browser.

Last edited:

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
And i want to thank you for this incredible script. I know it took many hours of work to compose and to update several times.

I never use Chrome for anything but Mturk, so I don't think it's had a chance to develop issues.
Chrome and TTS like to fight sometimes, you wouldn't be the only person with the issue.