MTC Survivor Council Thread

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I was dead serious about that trial by combat.

You realize we have got this ENTIRE game without a single mud wrestling match or gladiator style giant Q-Tip fight?
yet

Reactions: Jaded and TQueen

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I plan on wandering off, so I"m gonna post this way earlier than I would have if I wasn't wandering off. (to make sure I actually do it and don't forget.)

The jury has voted as follows:
Lepi @Lepi - 4 votes
essjay @essjay - 5 votes
TQueen @TQueen - 11 votes

Reactions: TQueen

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I plan on wandering off, so I"m gonna post this way earlier than I would have if I wasn't wandering off. (to make sure I actually do it and don't forget.)

The jury has voted as follows:
Lepi @Lepi - 4 votes
essjay @essjay - 5 votes
TQueen @TQueen - 11 votes
How did I get 2 ghost votes :eek:

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
Lepi @Lepi has been my Ride or Die from the moment the teams were announced. I'm not going back on that now, so I'll fall on my sword and vote for myself.

Reactions: Lepi and Jaded

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score
I'll also be voting for myself.

Not because I don't wanna play any more. I friggen love this game, it's been a great distraction from an otherwise stressful and irritating life. I've had more fun than I ever anticipated, and I learned a lot about you guys. I learned that catsoneverything @catsoneverything is a game playing beast, and Maria Tortilla @Maria Tortilla can donate ALL the rice to hungry people. I learned that Melly @Melly is some kind of posting wizard who is not to be trifled with. I saw the insides of 1/3rd of your houses, including your blue pumpkins and your marti gras bead collections. There's been like... community building and stuff.

But essjay @essjay is, for lack of a more scientific term, my bottom bitch. It's a sacred union. They don't make Bottom Bitch rings, but if they did, I would get her one. A nice one. Not too big. Perhaps with some laurels around the edges, so you get that nice layered look.

I'm not gonna vote for her. If it comes down to a tie, and the council decides to send me home... so be it.

And I think I've had a pretty good run. I played really hard every week, and did what I could. I know I wasn't the warmest or the fuzziest player, but I certainly gave my all.

essjay @essjay, you're awesome. I had hoped this would come down to the two of us battling for the crown, but Melly @Melly has squashed us quite thoroughly with her ENTER key. It was a hell of a ride, we should do this again some time.

I'm thinking a game of MTC Mole. We'll get Stephen Baldwin, he's probably looking for something to do. It'll be fun.

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Lepi @Lepi has been my Ride or Die from the moment the teams were announced. I'm not going back on that now, so I'll fall on my sword and vote for myself.

I'll also be voting for myself.

Not because I don't wanna play any more. I friggen love this game, it's been a great distraction from an otherwise stressful and irritating life. I've had more fun than I ever anticipated, and I learned a lot about you guys. I learned that catsoneverything @catsoneverything is a game playing beast, and Maria Tortilla @Maria Tortilla can donate ALL the rice to hungry people. I learned that Melly @Melly is some kind of posting wizard who is not to be trifled with. I saw the insides of 1/3rd of your houses, including your blue pumpkins and your marti gras bead collections. There's been like... community building and stuff.

But essjay @essjay is, for lack of a more scientific term, my bottom bitch. It's a sacred union. They don't make Bottom Bitch rings, but if they did, I would get her one. A nice one. Not too big. Perhaps with some laurels around the edges, so you get that nice layered look.

I'm not gonna vote for her. If it comes down to a tie, and the council decides to send me home... so be it.

And I think I've had a pretty good run. I played really hard every week, and did what I could. I know I wasn't the warmest or the fuzziest player, but I certainly gave my all.

essjay @essjay, you're awesome. I had hoped this would come down to the two of us battling for the crown, but Melly @Melly has squashed us quite thoroughly with her ENTER key. It was a hell of a ride, we should do this again some time.

I'm thinking a game of MTC Mole. We'll get Stephen Baldwin, he's probably looking for something to do. It'll be fun.

Melly

Pew Pew!
Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Interesting... to tell you the truth I'm not sure where to throw my vote.

I have thought of Lepi @Lepi and essjay @essjay kinda like a unit during the game and their posts validated that. Not that there is anything wrong with it and I'm a little envious of it. I think having a buddy from the beginning would have added another element to the game and I'm a little jealous I didn't get to experience that.

Personally, I like them both for who they are. Essjay for being so nice and welcoming and introducing me to some fantastic people outside the forums (it's been over a month but with the new comp and an empty social calendar I hope to start coming again on Saturdays!). And Lepi, I swear no one makes me laugh as hard on here as she does. Her off the wall posts just make me giggle to no end and my favorite term she has used was, "There's heinous fuckery afoot", I have to say I have used this IRL a few times and I laugh my ass off when I do :)

The way the score sits right now it's Lepi 5 and Essjay 6. If I throw my vote at Lepi it will be a tie and throw it back to the jury, right TQueen @TQueen ?

Reactions: essjay

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

I have thought of Lepi @Lepi and essjay @essjay kinda like a unit during the game and their posts validated that. Not that there is anything wrong with it and I'm a little envious of it. I think having a buddy from the beginning would have added another element to the game and I'm a little jealous I didn't get to experience that.

Personally, I like them both for who they are. Essjay for being so nice and welcoming and introducing me to some fantastic people outside the forums (it's been over a month but with the new comp and an empty social calendar I hope to start coming again on Saturdays!). And Lepi, I swear no one makes me laugh as hard on here as she does. Her off the wall posts just make me giggle to no end and my favorite term she has used was, "There's heinous fuckery afoot", I have to say I have used this IRL a few times and I laugh my ass off when I do :)

The way the score sits right now it's Lepi 5 and Essjay 6. If I throw my vote at Lepi it will be a tie and throw it back to the jury, right TQueen @TQueen ?
It does.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

You're too nice. :p

(Which is part of why I like you.)

Reactions: TQueen and Melly

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm gonna ponder a bit. I'll have a few beers and play Stardew...I just went on my date with Alex.. now I'm gonna try and marry him lol
Alex is supa fine :thumbup:

Reactions: Melly

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score
And Lepi, I swear no one makes me laugh as hard on here as she does. Her off the wall posts just make me giggle to no end and my favorite term she has used was, "There's heinous fuckery afoot", I have to say I have used this IRL a few times and I laugh my ass off when I do :)

[/USER] ?
Knowing that there's more heinous fuckery being put out in to the world pleases me on a fundamental level.

Melly

Pew Pew!
Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
There is a lot of heinous fuckery in this thread.
I'm so confused and I really wonder what went on in the Warjlords after I left... LOL believe it or not I had no contact with that side until after the merge. When I was on Warjlords I played to the best of my ability for that team and I did the same on the Salty's. I didn't talk to Lepi or Essjay until after the merge.

Reactions: TQueen