MTC Survivor Council Thread

El Pablo

ಠ_ಠ
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm so confused and I really wonder what went on in the Warjlords after I left... LOL believe it or not I had no contact with that side until after the merge. When I was on Warjlords I played to the best of my ability for that team and I did the same on the Salty's. I didn't talk to Lepi or Essjay until after the merge.
Fake alliances were formed, wedges were wedged.

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I know there's a lot of joking around going on right now, but let's remember this is a game a lot of people invested time in. Let's make our decisions wisely.

Reactions: MerryLou and Jaded

Melly

Pew Pew!
Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I know there's a lot of joking around going on right now, but let's remember this is a game a lot of people invested time in. Let's make our decisions wisely.
I know :( Sorry I'm taking my time... but just trying to think

Reactions: TQueen

Melly

Pew Pew!
Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
This game sucks.
I'm sorry the game sucked for you.. I thought at first it sucked too but, as it went on I just was able to get to know many different people. I think being part of both teams made a big difference and I made no early alliances. I kept my head down and played as hard as I could :)

El Pablo

ಠ_ಠ
Contributor
Reaction score
I think he meant to say wedgies. Wedgies were definitely formed. Butts were hurt.
Nope, my butt is just fine. I was voted off with all I need. Hope you bottom bitches enjoy 2nd and 3rd place.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't know what's going on but it sounds like we're crossing from joking into mean. (Unless I"m misreading, which is possible I'm half asleep.) Let's keep it respectful.

Reactions: TQueen and kryss

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know what's going on but it sounds like we're crossing from joking into mean. (Unless I"m misreading, which is possible I'm half asleep.) Let's keep it respectful.
Get the unicorn scolding font!

Reactions: TQueen

El Pablo

ಠ_ಠ
Contributor
Reaction score
Im actually trying to be respectful of their self appointed names

But essjay @essjay is, for lack of a more scientific term, my bottom bitch. It's a sacred union. They don't make Bottom Bitch rings, but if they did, I would get her one.

Reactions: Vanyanka