Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I was going to say evil demonic spirits. I guess we all have our thing.
Maybe some of the spirits are friendly and run you baths and stuff.

Reactions: TQueen

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Yikes! But for reals. We need a spider friend emoji...seems pretty important don't ya think?
I mean, I guess spider friends should be represented in emojis. But I'm gonna be real honest, I am so far past the point of giving a shit about anything this week.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
So I've been raising money to get my dog to behavior rehab which is totaling about $2560. With financial aid and savings, I've managed to scrounge up all but $232.

So I'm gonna try to really push once the new year starts to get that money using mturk. Really hoping it won't take too long. I want my pupper to be happy and healthy.
That seems pretty pricey. Have you researched to see if you can get the same classes for a lower price?

Reactions: Deleted member 526

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Maybe some of the spirits are friendly and run you baths and stuff.
I think most of them do things like stack chairs and creak floors. I've never seen evidence of one so helpful.

Reactions: Vanyanka

Hinatadragon

Reaction score
Well, we're always saying make sure to follow requesters' instructions and you're asking questions so you don't have to look at the instructions, so I don't think it's unreasonable to expect that we would all be saying that you should look at the instructions.
Actually wasn't referring to you specifically in my comment but rather the nasty remarks made by another individual. I explicity follow instructions and actually have a 100% acceptance rate, however many individuals ask questions in this forum when things are made unclear.

Pascall

Maracuyá
Reaction score
That seems pretty pricey. Have you researched to see if you can get the same classes for a lower price?
It's a board and train program where they take her for two weeks. I've looked around at a good few places but nowhere even offers the board and train program. BUT they take her into tons of public places, teach her basic obedience and give her some confidence, and they provide a collar, a new bed, and training classes/follow-ups for life.

It's pricey but given that I've tried almost everything at this point to help work her through her fear aggression, it'll be worth it I think.

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
So I wasted half my day looking for a cabin and still didn't find one that fits what I'm looking for yet. BUT now I need to save up for a family vacation to this cabin

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
I mean, I guess spider friends should be represented in emojis. But I'm gonna be real honest, I am so far past the point of giving a shit about anything this week.
I have not had a vacation in over 6 years, I am way past giving a shit as well (excuse me as I rarely cuss, or do I?) however I feel that we should take this emoji spider friend seriously. If we don't who will? :wacko:. I would have put an emoji spider....but, well you know the rest.

Reactions: Pleco

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
It's a board and train program where they take her for two weeks. I've looked around at a good few places but nowhere even offers the board and train program. BUT they take her into tons of public places, teach her basic obedience and give her some confidence, and they provide a collar, a new bed, and training classes/follow-ups for life.

It's pricey but given that I've tried almost everything at this point to help work her through her fear aggression, it'll be worth it I think.
I've had experience with board/train programs, and tbh...there are very few of them because regular classes with your animal shelter or Petsmart are just as good. Those even teach YOU how to maintain training.

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
Action Mode Search needs a Requester ID to work properly.
Action mode was changed back.
Ok so put in the panda first and add it. Then go into details and change the panda to a Requester ID and press search.

EDIT - You have to put the Requester ID in the "requester ID text box" and not the Group ID text box.

Last edited:

Pascall

Maracuyá
Reaction score
I've had experience with board/train programs, and tbh...there are very few of them because regular classes with your animal shelter or Petsmart are just as good. Those even teach YOU how to maintain training.
Oh this one does too. It just works with her before that away from the home to get her to socialize in calmer situations. She's territorial so even if I were to take classes somewhere, they're likely to not be very effective as soon as I get back into the house.

Reactions: Kallee
Status
Not open for further replies.