12/17 - Swinging Sunday!

If the entire population was combined into one person - would they be more kindhearted or mean?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Will everyone pray for my purple waffle plant? I've had her for only 48 hours and she's wilting a little already. I asked my mom how she gets her plants to thrive and she said,"love them." :cautious:

whateverjill @whateverjill
plant new waffles, just in case your current waffles die.

maybe plant some of the blueberry eggos and hope the dyed parts turn the waffle-plant purple enough not to notice

Nuramazing

Contributor
Reaction score
maybe some of the ladies here can help me, because this is driving me nuts:

where in the world can I buy jeans/pants for my daughter, that have POCKETS?
not those fake sewn up ..things that look like pockets.
not those tiny pockets that a grown woman cannot fit a quarter into.

I'm talking actual pockets like I get when I buy myself pants.

my kid wants pockets.
It really just depends on the specific style. Even within a single brand some have fake/small pockets while others have real pockets.
When I was in middle and high school I always just bought the Arizona brand of jeans from JCP mainly because they were like always on sale.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
It really just depends on the specific style. Even within a single brand some have fake/small pockets while others have real pockets.
When I was in middle and high school I always just bought the Arizona brand of jeans from JCP mainly because they were like always on sale.
you know, it's funny, I tried to stitch some of her old pants up with some pockets, and the leg areas were too tight afterwards, and she couldn't get anything into her knee length pockets anyway
I really feel like the textile industy just has it out for everyone

blackpupjean

Reaction score
I don't know how to do Mturk anymore with this new setup. How do I set up my TO filters, so only greens and yellows show up

Reactions: optipfrog

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know how to do Mturk anymore with this new setup. How do I set up my TO filters, so only greens and yellows show up
In MTS? I think that's one thing that's not yet available but coming in a future update.

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
you know, it's funny, I tried to stitch some of her old pants up with some pockets, and the leg areas were too tight afterwards, and she couldn't get anything into her knee length pockets anyway
I really feel like the textile industy just has it out for everyone
I think part of it is because pockets can affect how the pants fit and can make the silhouette look bulky. I guess aesthetics trump functionality.

alk69

Reaction score
maybe some of the ladies here can help me, because this is driving me nuts:

where in the world can I buy jeans/pants for my daughter, that have POCKETS?
not those fake sewn up ..things that look like pockets.
not those tiny pockets that a grown woman cannot fit a quarter into.

I'm talking actual pockets like I get when I buy myself pants.

my kid wants pockets.
Simple. Buy boys jeans. They'll have pockets: and be better made: have a looser, more friendly cut: more actual fabric---and COST LESS. When I realized this( about the age of 8 years) I started getting boys/men's jeans. Almost all my jeans (the wearable ones)are guys jeans, mostly seconds...I still have some I bought in the 60s in the surplus store....if they really fit, they'll look good.

squee

I turk therefore I am
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Part 1: Screening Survey for Decision-Making Experiment | Accept
Requester: Hannah Rubin [AW3GHK86UDV4V] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $15.25] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.88] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 3.67] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 11] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.50
Duration: 5 minutes
Available: 1
Description: This is a 4-question survey meant to screen participants for a decision-making experiment to take in roughly two hours today.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US; MINMAJ_BLOCKREP DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.26.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Nuramazing

blackpupjean

Reaction score
In MTS? I think that's one thing that's not yet available but coming in a future update.
Ok, so on the regular hit site with this new set up (which I don't like) how do I set my TO filters so only greens and yellows show up. Hit Scraper is completely different also, That doesn't show up like the old way, all that does now is show up like the Hits site. I'm so confused. Is there a tutorial on how to navigate this new site set up.

Reactions: optipfrog

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Simple. Buy boys jeans. They'll have pockets: and be better made: have a looser, more friendly cut: more actual fabric---and COST LESS. When I realized this( about the age of 8 years) I started getting boys/men's jeans. Almost all my jeans (the wearable ones)are guys jeans, mostly seconds...I still have some I bought in the 60s in the surplus store....if they really fit, they'll look good.
Men's/boys' jeans are nice for me too because I have slender hips and a generally "girlish" figure so women's jeans just don't fit me right much of the time.

Last edited:

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Ok, so on the regular hit site with this new set up (which I don't like) how do I set my TO filters so only greens and yellows show up. Hit Scraper is completely different also, That doesn't show up like the old way, all that does now is show up like the Hits site. I'm so confused. Is there a tutorial on how to navigate this new site set up.
Last I knew the regular TO script wasn't working correctly on the new site so if you're using that to get TO on the site, it probably won't function.

For HIT Scraper, you need to update and use a new URL to access it. Info here: http://www.mturkcrowd.com/posts/1080573/

optipfrog

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello again. Back for just a bit to see what is up with everyone. I went out a spent money on a few things, while I was taking my shower this AM I realized I've been using liquid hand soap for shampoo for the last two weeks. I mean I'm broke but not that broke. I got a pound of butter for $2.49, haven't had any in over a month. Good times.

I'll be at it tomorrow, time to relax now and get a few things taken care of. I will be home all alone after tomorrow for the next 10 days, Well me 4 horses and like 18 cats.

Good luck to everyone this afternoon. :optipfrog:

Mistahjslover

Mindless Turk Drone Since 2010.
Reaction score
Just found the most annoying new thing on turk. The hit doesn't return when it expire?! I miss my talking timer script!

Status
Not open for further replies.