12/17 - Swinging Sunday!

If the entire population was combined into one person - would they be more kindhearted or mean?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vickiJ

Contributor
Reaction score
Is it just me, or is everyone getting the red "There are no more of these HITs available" box at the top of every page? Even just going to worker.mturk.com directly and not doing any HITs before it, the box is there.
Yep, me too. It's so distracting and it's the first thing I see which makes me think I can't do the hit. It's driving me crazy, but like everything else, I guess I'll get used to it.

Reactions: optipfrog

Mistahjslover

Mindless Turk Drone Since 2010.
Reaction score
maybe some of the ladies here can help me, because this is driving me nuts:

where in the world can I buy jeans/pants for my daughter, that have POCKETS?
not those fake sewn up ..things that look like pockets.
not those tiny pockets that a grown woman cannot fit a quarter into.

I'm talking actual pockets like I get when I buy myself pants.

my kid wants pockets.
It's caused a purse...
Seriously, it's a marketing scheme not give women pockets

nef

Reaction score
Title: Listen to a Genre Category: Indie / Alternative song and answer a survey about it. | PANDA
Requester: AudioKite [A1ZEEGMU3YMZ6] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.10 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.39 Generosity
★★★★ 4.88 Fairness
★★★★ 4.85 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 206 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: A musician or label is seeking feedback on a Genre Category: Indie / Alternative song from people in the United States who enjoy Genre Category: Indie / Alternative music. Listen to the song for at least 30 Seconds and answer a survey about it. NOTE: The qualification test is to confirm you enjoy listening to the designated genre.
Time: 3600
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: Likes Indie / Rock / Alternative GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95;Location EqualTo US

Title: Listen to a Genre Category: Indie / Alternative song and answer a survey about it. | PANDA
Requester: AudioKite [A1ZEEGMU3YMZ6] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.10 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.39 Generosity
★★★★ 4.88 Fairness
★★★★ 4.85 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 206 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: A musician or label is seeking feedback on a Genre Category: Indie / Alternative song from people in the United States who enjoy Genre Category: Indie / Alternative music. Listen to the song for at least 30 Seconds and answer a survey about it. NOTE: The qualification test is to confirm you enjoy listening to the designated genre.
Time: 3600
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: Likes Indie / Rock / Alternative GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95;Location EqualTo US

They take about 2 minutes average now, and pay more to boot.
Hasnt that been like that for a while?

Nuramazing

Contributor
Reaction score
Is it just me, or is everyone getting the red "There are no more of these HITs available" box at the top of every page? Even just going to worker.mturk.com directly and not doing any HITs before it, the box is there.
I think if you are running PC or something else that's searching in the background it shows that at the top because it's the result of your search.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I think if you are running PC or something else that's searching in the background it shows that at the top because it's the result of your search.
Hmm, I don't have PC at all.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey, for those who did that survey half an hour ago or so and saw that "advertisement" at the end with the survey code, can you tell me who the requester was? I've got it narrowed down to either UM or Stephanie Permut but I did those two surveys at the same time and I don't remember which one it was on. Thanks!

Reactions: nopoopwarez

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey, for those who did that survey half an hour ago or so and saw that "advertisement" at the end with the survey code, can you tell me who the requester was? I've got it narrowed down to either UM or Stephanie Permut but I did those two surveys at the same time and I don't remember which one it was on. Thanks!
That was from the UM HIT.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Is... that red box gone now? I didn't do anything differently except refresh and now it's not happening all over the place like it was earlier.

Reactions: Nuramazing

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
I actually wouldn't mind something like this if it meant that requesters could have a portion of their fees offset by them. I'm sure it's a slippery slope though.

Status
Not open for further replies.