12/17 - Smooth Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

NEW! Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

Reactions: JanetW and Blakkat

sweetpea0678

Reaction score
I click on the links counted 35 times and I still cannot get any collectors bills. The only one I have is the carrot. LOL

• Sad
Reactions: HelloHello

HelloHello

Reaction score
I just finished mixing up some Dukkah from a copycat Trader Joe's recipe - toasted nuts and seeds in the air fryer and ground everything in my coffee grinder - Preliminary taste test says good but I'll have to wait until I am hungry and try on sourdough toast (my fav way to have it) It's insanely expensive to buy ready-made.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: Psychology study(~ 30 minutes)Accept
Requester: Maryanne Garry [A2AJGAVCV3HRMW] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$6.42][Pay=Low][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.35][Fast=4.10][Comm=3.24][Fair=4.21][Reviews=215][ToS=1]
Reward: $1.00
Duration: 00:50:00
Available: 5
Description: The purpose of this study is to understand more about the objects people collect. You will write descriptions and make some ratings related to objects you have collected. Important: The financial compensation for this HIT is intended to be a small token of appreciation, not a wage. If you do complete this HIT, we hope that--in addition to the financial benefit--you will benefit from participation in other ways, such as having the opportunity to express your opinion and taking satisfaction in aiding scientific progress. We greatly appreciate your time and effort, and we hope the experience is worthwhile.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-1841300586-436722] DoesNotExist ; islfvr8491 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location In US

Status
Not open for further replies.