12/14 - Tilt a Whirl Thursday!

Do you like the 45 day totals on top of the enhanced worker dashboard?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
hit monitor> turk master

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
you have to make sure that you're adding the watcher from the new site.
I thought I was. I opened a hit in my queue and clicked on the watch this hit button, added it to TM and for some reason it loads on the old site and thus doesn't run on TM. I feel stupid lol.

Itsmee

Condor
Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Alex Wright for work related to ******.
The value of your bonus is: $0.40 USD

The Requester included this note:
Transcribed receipts + Complete three additiional questions

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

ALinAL

Contributor
Reaction score
Bill is spamming the hell out of that mLab Android study. Anyone done it? I've got one in my cue, but I'm not sure I want to fool with it.

masterx1234

Contributor
Reaction score
Bill is spamming the hell out of that mLab Android study. Anyone done it? I've got one in my cue, but I'm not sure I want to fool with it.
I did it already last week, says i cant do it again.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
no no no see they do different things. i use overwatch (just like HM) AND turkmaster. (and PC and MTS)
TM always gave me too many PREs for me to get too deep into it. BUt when I used it, I used it to watch requesters. Then I stopped using it when I found out about hit monitor.

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
TM always gave me too many PREs for me to get too deep into it. BUt when I used it, I used it to watch requesters. Then I stopped using it when I found out about hit monitor.
i only run one search at a time and rarely i use it to fill my queue for batches because it does that for me quicker than PC.

Reactions: alk69

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
it's quick and has a ton of follow-ups

Bethj

Reaction score
I have a question how many people who are not masters make a living with mturk.....I am new I only have about 9000 hits but I am just curious if people are able to make a living and how much they make on average and how many hits they have to do I am having trouble setting goals for myself and figuring out how to get there maybe I am just slow...but any tricks or success stories would be great I really need this to work

GRR

Reaction score
starting to think I may just wait till old site is down and new site is up..pcrazy does nothing and I cannot get turkmstr to come up even tho I dled itb

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I have a question how many people who are not masters make a living with mturk.....I am new I only have about 9000 hits but I am just curious if people are able to make a living and how much they make on average and how many hits they have to do I am having trouble setting goals for myself and figuring out how to get there maybe I am just slow...but any tricks or success stories would be great I really need this to work
what i have noticed is that unless you are writing scripts yourself, it is difficult to "make a living" on mturk.

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

cassius

Reaction score
I started it yesterday. I don't think it's going to be so bad though I have noticed my phone using more power than usual.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
i only run one search at a time and rarely i use it to fill my queue for batches because it does that for me quicker than PC.
what do you search for with the 1 search?

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
starting to think I may just wait till old site is down and new site is up..pcrazy does nothing and I cannot get turkmstr to come up even tho I dled itb
I don't use FF, so I'm not sure what works there and what doesn't.

Have you considered switching to chrome for today and using MTS? That might help you out for the day, til everything gets sorted out.

Reactions: GRR
Status
Not open for further replies.