• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EverfreeTree

I like trees.
Reaction score
Title: Decision-Making Survey | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Kalinda UZ [A1F2D2PBTEG8X3] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.82] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 12] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $6.92/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$3.00
Duration: 3 hours
Available: 4
Description: Survey of decision-making approx 40 - 60 minutes $3 flat fee plus bonus of up to $6 in game
Requirements: CompletedBankLendingGame has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US; CompletedAddressSurvey has not been granted;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8
This was actually kinda enjoyable, and has decent bonus potential.
Plus I caught it while I was away, came back with like 2:49:00 remaining, started it, took my time, enjoyed it, didn't feel like I was rushing, and finished it with 2:21:00 remaining... so yeah, it isn't quite 40-60 minutes, heh.

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, I got suspended for apparently no fucking reason. I'm not fighting Amazon's decision because I just don't care at this point. I'm just pissed they locked me out of my account without even telling me what the hell was wrong. I guess this is it, then. It was a pleasure turking with you guys for yhe past 4 years. Have a great night.

Last edited:

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, I got suspended for apparently no fucking reason. I'm not fighting Amazon's decision because I just don't care at this point. I'm just pissed they locked me out of my account without even telling me what the hell was wrong. I guess this is it, then. It was a pleasure turking with you guys. Have a great night.
dafuq?????

Reactions: EverfreeTree

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Well, I got suspended for apparently no fucking reason. I'm not fighting Amazon's decision because I just don't care at this point. I'm just pissed they locked me out of my account without even telling me what the hell was wrong. I guess this is it, then. It was a pleasure turking with you guys. Have a great night.
:(:(:(

Sad to hear this is what happened again. You will be very missed if you are really gone. Do take care. :heart::heart::heart:

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Well, I got suspended for apparently no fucking reason. I'm not fighting Amazon's decision because I just don't care at this point. I'm just pissed they locked me out of my account without even telling me what the hell was wrong. I guess this is it, then. It was a pleasure turking with you guys for yhe past 4 years. Have a great night.
That really blows. I'm sorry. :(

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Just posting this here in case someone else goes through the issue in the future. http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/mechanical-turk-suspensions-and-general-speculation.1778/

I was planning to quit turk soon anyway, but it wasn't planned to be like this. I was given the same message as last time, something about participation agreement stuff. I guess they got rid of me because I wasn't enthusiastic? Meh.

@Staff I'd appreciate it if you could remove the mentor tag from me. I won't be around to make use of it.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
If you don't need this, I understand not even bothering with it. You might be able to get it back, though. There was this guy from another forum that was suspended more than once and had his Masters taken away. I'm not sure what he did to get his account and Masters back more than once (other than just bug them about it), but he did. And I'm pretty sure he deserved his suspensions.

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
If you don't need this, I understand not even bothering with it. You might be able to get it back, though. There was this guy from another forum that was suspended more than once and had his Masters taken away. I'm not sure what he did to get his account and Masters back more than once (other than just bug them about it), but he did. And I'm pretty sure he deserved his suspensions.
I'm 99% sure I know who you're talking about. :wink: I've only had masters for a few months and I think I was somewhere around the 415k submitted mark. Not that the stats matter at this point, I just wish I could think of a reason as to why they offed me out of the blue.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
This was actually kinda enjoyable, and has decent bonus potential.
Plus I caught it while I was away, came back with like 2:49:00 remaining, started it, took my time, enjoyed it, didn't feel like I was rushing, and finished it with 2:21:00 remaining... so yeah, it isn't quite 40-60 minutes, heh.
Yeah, it was pretty quick, and I'm VERY happy with my bonus. I didn't enjoy it though. :p

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
That REALLY sucks, you're gonna be missed around here :(

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Just posting this here in case someone else goes through the issue in the future. http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/mechanical-turk-suspensions-and-general-speculation.1778/

I was planning to quit turk soon anyway, but it wasn't planned to be like this. I was given the same message as last time, something about participation agreement stuff. I guess they got rid of me because I wasn't enthusiastic? Meh.

@Staff I'd appreciate it if you could remove the mentor tag from me. I won't be around to make use of it.
That's awful. I'm really sorry to hear that. I'm just glad that you're not in a position for it to really negatively affect you. You have contributed a lot to this forum and I can never thank you enough for what you did for me when I got suspended, so it's so shitty to see this happen to you again.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm 99% sure I know who you're talking about. :wink: I've only had masters for a few months and I think I was somewhere around the 415k submitted mark. Not that the stats matter at this point, I just wish I could think of a reason as to why they offed me out of the blue.
I could be wrong about this, but I think most of the people who've been in this situation have eventually gotten some sort of reason for the suspension if they really persist. Even if you don't use mTurk a lot in the future, it's nice to have this as a way to make some extra money if something comes up.

I'm sure you know this, but I'll write it anyway. If you do contact them about it again, kill them with kindness. You'll generally get better results that way. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.