How do you like your coffee?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
whateverjill @whateverjill said she'd kick someone in the face for Cafe Rio right now. Just FYI for all of you who think she is the nicer sister.

Kerek @Kerek aveline @aveline @everyone
Is it really that good? There's one like a block from here, but every time I look at the prices on the menu, I can't see any reason why I shouldn't just go to the taco place across the street.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Is it really that good? There's one like a block from here, but every time I look at the prices on the menu, I can't see any reason why I shouldn't just go to the taco place across the street.
She likes it more than I do but I think it's better than most places like that because the ingredients are fresher and the tortillas are yummy.

Also, huge portions.

Reactions: aveline

whateverjill

The Sister
Contributor
Reaction score
It's more texmex, but it wins the prize for best of all. I love street tacos, I love Cafe Rio. Different but excellent. But right now I just want to bathe in Cafe Rio.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
She likes it more than I do but I think it's better than most places like that because the ingredients are fresher and the tortillas are yummy.

Also, huge portions.
It's more texmex, but it wins the prize for best of all. I love street tacos, I love Cafe Rio. Different but excellent. But right now I just want to bathe in Cafe Rio.
Okay, next time that I need a burrito I'll try there. But if I don't like it, I'm coming after both of you. :kill:

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: short research study(~ 8 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: MPR Lab [A1D3TEW14SPDKU] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.89] [Fast: 4.87] [Comm: 4.34] [Fair: 4.89] [Reviews: 217] [ToS: 1]
TO 2:
[Rate: $5.73/hr] [Pen: 1.00 days] [Res: 0% of 1] [Rec: 67% of 3] [Rej: 1] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.00
Duration: 20 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Read a story and answer questions
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not greater than 100000; Exc: [-1632043330-66740] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 50; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is one of: US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8
timer

Status
Not open for further replies.