How do you like your coffee?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
How do i get this table? and what other scripts are useful beside panda? thank you guys!
that's from mturk suite, which there is a link for it within the quote you posted.

mturk suite has a large variety of tools to use, including hitfinder

I assume you meant 'panda crazy' when you said you have panda, but what else do you use?

Achilles2357

Reaction score
How do i get this table? and what other scripts are useful beside panda? thank you guys!
That's the "Hit Menu" in Mturk Suite.
EDIT: If you're using Chrome, you get Mturk Suite (aka MTS) from the Chrome Store. But use your judgement about what extensions and scripts to install. People have different strategies and styles.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cara and Michele

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
[against forum rules- krys]
While kryss @kryss just very wisely removed what you wrote... No Turker should ever harass any requester, ever. Repeated emails is harassment and a violation of the MTurk TOS.

Also, if someone were to begin messaging any requester from two separate MTurk accounts, then you'd be placing yourself in a position to have your accounts reported and suspended.

Last edited:

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
While kryss @kryss just very wisely removed what you wrote... No Turker should ever harass any requester, ever. Repeated emails is harassment and a violation of the MTurk TOS.

Also, if someone were to begin messaging any requester from two separate MTurk accounts, then you'd be placing yourself in a position to have your accounts suspended.
This...so many times over.

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score

Also, if someone were to begin messaging any requester from two separate MTurk accounts, then you'd be placing yourself in a position to have your accounts suspended.
Also as this type of thing compounds the end result is fucking all of us eventually

frogman31680

Choosy Moms Choose Gif
Reaction score

Also, if someone were to begin messaging any requester from two separate MTurk accounts, then you'd be placing yourself in a position to have your accounts reported and suspended.

Sheesh, I was just kidding around...

You guys are pretty fast around here. :wink:

Reactions: nopoopwarez

roxchic

Reaction score
that's from mturk suite, which there is a link for it within the quote you posted.

mturk suite has a large variety of tools to use, including hitfinder

I assume you meant 'panda crazy' when you said you have panda, but what else do you use?

so far nothing Iive been using this for a while but just started dedicating myself as I want to help my family. I know how to do the hits but not how to find them.

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
chrome extensions - mturk suite, turkopticon
scripts - clear radio button, mturk hourly (theres also www &worker - mturk dashboard), mturk hit database mk II, jr mturk panda crazy helper & panda crazy.

Reactions: Michele and <Gucci>

frogman31680

Choosy Moms Choose Gif
Reaction score
my mod edit alert went off
It was me performing a test of the emergency Mod system. This was only a test. If this was an continual mod edit, the edit you have just seen would have been followed by further information, news and ban hammer. This now concludes the test of the emergency mod system.

roxchic

Reaction score
Is there somewhere to get directions for Mturk Suite? Like how to use it.

frogman31680

Choosy Moms Choose Gif
Reaction score
That's something we take very seriously here. It's not something to joke about. We care a lot about having members that are honest and ethical.

I am honest, ethical most times. But, you also have to realize, I talk a lot of shit. Since MTurk is a big source of my income, I am not dumb enough to put that in jeopardy. Not even with Alex Trebek. Plus, I have been around the forums for a while, so I kinda figured people would get the fact that I joke a LOT...

Guess i was wrong.

Last edited:

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
I am honest, ethical most times. But, you also have to realize, I talk a lot of shit. Since MTurk is a big source of my income, I am not dumb enough to put that in jeopardy. Not even with Alex Trebek. Plus, I have been around the forums for a while, so I kinda figured people would get the fact that I joke a LOT...

Guess i was wrong.
Okay, but considering we've had people post those type of things before, it's something we take seriously. Our reputation extends beyond us here.

Last edited:
Reactions: coffeeowl

frogman31680

Choosy Moms Choose Gif
Reaction score
Okay, but considering we've had people post those type of things before and it's something we take seriously. Our reputation extends beyond us here.

True, this isn't reddit where we learn how to screw over everyone for quick cash. I've seen those posts and I also see the ones that go something like "hey, why am I now banned?". Usually by the same person...

Status
Not open for further replies.