What are the best cigarettes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kathryn

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Contributor
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me how I set turkmaster to catch a hit. I know how to get the hit in to the TM, but should the little box be blue or clear?
You may want to consider using Kad's Hit Catcher or Panda Crazy instead. I think it's unknown if the Turkmaster author will update the script when we all have to move to the new site in December.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You may want to consider using Kad's Hit Catcher or Panda Crazy instead. I think it's unknown if the Turkmaster author will update the script when we all have to move to the new site in December.
Updates
2017-08-17 - Made a change to the URL parameters so that Turkmaster will remain compatible with upcoming changes to mturk
:gucci:

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
I have panda crazy running, is any one better than another might I ask? And thank you.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Kathryn

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Contributor
Reaction score
I have panda crazy running, is any one better than another might I ask? And thank you.
I had to give up on Turkmaster last year because it wouldn't alert for me so I switched to PC and have been happy with it for the minimal time I have to turk these days.

It sounds like per @gucci that the TM author is back and providing support so if you like it, don't let me talk you out of it!

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
turkmaster was always turning itself off, but I liked pandacrazy. I haven't used hitcatcher much, to be honest

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
hrm... it appears that hulu got paid today; I keep forgetting to cancel that and netflix.
I don't now how to watch either one, and I'm not much into watching tv anyway

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
turkmaster was always turning itself off, but I liked pandacrazy. I haven't used hitcatcher much, to be honest
I just turned Hitcatcher on and had 19 pre's in no time. Backing away.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Won't people just resort to posting the approval time on TO and then come up with an estimate anyhow? I don't think it will keep people from coming up with a near accurate idea.
oooh, like a sort of black market... an mturk silk road, if you will..

now we know the true meaning of today's thread's name.

Last edited:

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Won't people just resort to posting the approval time on TO and then come up with an estimate anyhow? I don't think it will keep people from coming up with a near accurate idea.
No TO requesters tho.

I work on way too much scared money.

Status
Not open for further replies.