stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: <Gucci> and Michele

An Island in the Sun

Part-time brat
Reaction score
Title: A 20 minutes survey - Read news articles, rate them, and tell your opinions regarding health issues | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: UPenn TCORS [A1WA7903B651ZD] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 2.91] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 4.67] [Reviews: 12] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $5.60/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$2.51
Duration: 3 hours
Available: 1
Description: A 20 minutes survey - Read news articles, rate them, and tell your opinions regarding health issues. Please do not take this HIT if you already did BEFORE!
Requirements: Masters has been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8
If you're desperate. Definitely different versions.
I was desperate so I did it. Very strange survey, so not sure if I got a very different version of it, but wasn't bad for me for the pay.

ETA - My version was so strange I had to message them afterwards to explain what my version was in case it was a mistake or something as I don't want to be rejected.

Last edited:

QueenOfScreams

Contributor
Reaction score
You are making $1.8/hr if you can do one in a minute. If you can do 2 in a minute then you are making $3.6/hr. And there is also a risk of rejections :(.
True. I mean, they're easy for me if there's nothing up. With the 2 hour timer I just fill my queue and then work on them when there's not much up. I mostly need my numbers up tbh, I'm not at 10k yet so that's the goal right now.

Also I do most of my turking at my full time job so it doesn't matter thaaat much to me if I make the $6/hour I just try to meet my daily goal and I work 12 hour shifts so I have plenty of time I feel.

Last edited:

QueenOfScreams

Contributor
Reaction score
it was the purple ones, and these were focused on putting needles into eyeballs
Hahaha god, my future life goals are to work with dead bodies and that sentence grossed me out. I'm thinking I just have a problem with living people. Dead people are the solution. :giggle::giggle:

Reactions: <Gucci> and aveline

An Island in the Sun

Part-time brat
Reaction score
You are making $1.8/hr if you can do one in a minute. If you can do 2 in a minute then you are making $3.6/hr. And there is also a risk of rejections :(.
They are pleasant and easy to do. I wish they paid better (and didn't come with rejections) because I could easily space out and catch up on my audiobook while doing those.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Short Survey(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Gülnaz Kiper [A3KY51IRBMBN3Y] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 2 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will be asked to complete some online questionnaires.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;Exc: [62814-62225] has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 60;Location is one of: US

Kathryn

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Contributor
Reaction score
I think rekogs are set up to auto-reject anything skipped (contradicting instructions) and I also think there are some known answers -- I've typed so many of the same words for there to not be ACs.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me how I set turkmaster to catch a hit. I know how to get the hit in to the TM, but should the little box be blue or clear?

Reactions: <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.