10/14 - Smooth Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
There was more salsa in the jar than I thought and now my beans and rice is like salsa soup. Worst. Day. Ever.

also hi. are there hits?

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
May i ask how long did it take you to start getting a minimum of $30 a day on Mturk. was it a month or a year before that goal was easily achievable? I am barely able to get a daily goal of $15 right now, ive been turking for 12 days now. Just wanted to know when i can expect better stuff, im doing as many quals as i can.
once you've completed 1k hits (and then 5k hits) some more will open up, so you've got that to look forward to.
weekends are generally "meh" but sometimes if i start at 7am EST i can make $30 by 12 or 1. sometimes idont reach it until 4pm tho.
every day is different. some days youll struggle to make 30 and other days you'll make 60(or more!) without an issue.
it helps to use scripts for finding hits too. i use hit notifier and hit scraper. im sure there are better things, but meh. i see no reason to switch. until one breaks :p

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
There was more salsa in the jar than I thought and now my beans and rice is like salsa soup. Worst. Day. Ever.

also hi. are there hits?
Now you have dip. Get some chips.

Reactions: Jaded

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah he was dead if that was caught
every break has gone the Astros way these first two games. Sanchez has got to make that play though if you're the Yankees

but g'damn

Verlander w/ 124 pitches too

sudilly

Bubble Hell Avenger
Contributor
Reaction score
Is anybody working on the Peter Clarks? These seem a little too subjective to me. I've been letting them stew in queue for a few hours before deciding rather or not to return them.

Reactions: Concise

A.Lem

Reaction score
Out of curiosity....what is the best way to get quals? I mean obviously do the tests for them, but I mean do you search for Qual tests to take to open stuff up? Do you just search for Qualify or Qual in the title? I guess I should do way more qualifying things to open up more stuff. I missed the sergey one darn it. Praying allegion drops one one of these days *prays to the Mturk gods* or maybe Sergy will open it up again but I won't hold my breath hehe. Thanks in advance.

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Is anybody working on the Peter Clarks? These seem a little too subjective to me. I've been letting them stew in queue for a few hours before deciding rather or not to return them.
He's always approved mine. This isn't even his most ambiguous batch.

Reactions: sudilly

v2thej

Reaction score
I have not gotten masters and I like to think that I am a big earner, made $700+ this week due to some stuff approving.

I treat it like a job, just got laid off mine so what I do is wake up every morning at 8pst and try to get in on the batches. It helps to always be qualling!!!!
again i have to bother people with elaboration. when you want to do repetitive work (amazon and googl
I have not gotten masters and I like to think that I am a big earner, made $700+ this week due to some stuff approving.

I treat it like a job, just got laid off mine so what I do is wake up every morning at 8pst and try to get in on the batches. It helps to always be qualling!!!!
I admire ur ambition and relentlessness, I

Sorry not so sorry, it seems like that job didn't deserve you. You kinda seem like a person who could never work for anyone again which is what i wanna do. I guess if i gave a fock I could make enough here and every other crappy ass app I have on my phone to make my rent and be comfortable. I am a little bit more open and optimistic of pursuing tanking massive amounts of my time into amazon because u are not a master and are soo successful, Thanks for sharing!

dammit i messed up post you get idea love ya all thx for everything this is best forum bleh bleh usual *insert praise to all turkers here new and old*

Last edited:
Reactions: SleepComa

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Out of curiosity....what is the best way to get quals? I mean obviously do the tests for them, but I mean do you search for Qual tests to take to open stuff up? Do you just search for Qualify or Qual in the title? I guess I should do way more qualifying things to open up more stuff. I missed the sergey one darn it. Praying allegion drops one one of these days *prays to the Mturk gods* or maybe Sergy will open it up again but I won't hold my breath hehe. Thanks in advance.
Search for "qual", "screener", and similar words. Watch the forum and jump on anything someone says might be a qual HIT.

More: http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/qualifications-how-do-i-get-them.12/

A.Lem

Reaction score
Reactions: jjquadjj

Bliss

aloof hedonist
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Brian Guay for work related to 375VSR8FVWYX0W133LMFN1TRREAZR6.
The value of your bonus is: $1.10 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thanks for your great work on my follow-up survey! Here is your bonus of $1.10

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

I needed that today too. :coffee2:

v2thej

Reaction score
May i ask how long did it take you to start getting a minimum of $30 a day on Mturk. was it a month or a year before that goal was easily achievable? I am barely able to get a daily goal of $15 right now, ive been turking for 12 days now. Just wanted to know when i can expect better stuff, im doing as many quals as i can.
only do the quals that are required for a hit and have a test. all those other quals are shit imho... they are old, made to indicate you've already completed a hit, the basic ones are ok, like are you a man woman, democrat republican, age, dog or cat owner real shit if it doesnt look like its a survey question dont do it unless requested by a hit.. just speaking outta experience, i went through quals like a douche i'd say 1/1000 are still applicable.

edit: mturk prime does most of this and will email you when you complete a hit they will ask you demographic questions, and they will email you if you qualify for certain hits.. they are worth spending the extra time to answer these questions to be alerted of higher paying hits.. make sure to do these if you want good paying and targeted hits

Last edited:

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Brian Guay for work related to 375VSR8FVWYX0W133LMFN1TRREAZR6.
The value of your bonus is: $1.10 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thanks for your great work on my follow-up survey! Here is your bonus of $1.10

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

I needed that today too. :coffee2:
same!

Reactions: Michele and Bliss

masterx1234

Contributor
Reaction score

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: SAJ
Status