10/06 - Funny Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
Really? At the risk of sounding like a goth, I almost exclusively buy black clothing, sweaters in particular. I feel like most designs have at least one black version too.
Black is a recessive gene in sheep... so black sheep are very rare. Aside from typical prejuidices against things that are "different" or "odd" they were thought to be bad luck... AND the wool can't be dyed. In contemporary terms... because they are rare, you can't buy the wool in quantity... which makes it undesirable in modern manufacturing.

I'm sure there's a wikipedia page for this.

Yup.

Loxxed

Avada Kedavra
Banned
Reaction score
Black is a recessive gene in sheep... so black sheep are very rare. Aside from typical prejuidices against things that are "different" or "odd" they were thought to be bad luck... AND the wool can't be dyed. In contemporary terms... because they are rare, you can't buy the wool in quantity... which makes it undesirable in modern manufacturing.

I'm sure there's a wikipedia page for this.

Yup.
I really have to ask, you wear all blue or no?

p.s. at least the skull next to my name makes sense now.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
I really have to ask, you wear all blue or no?
No. I tend toward earthy colors due to the types of clothes I wear. BDUs... cargo pants... uniform shirts... I have more articles collectively from 5.11 than anything else. Not that I keep a large wardrobe.

Reactions: <Gucci> and Loxxed

Loxxed

Avada Kedavra
Banned
Reaction score
<Gucci> @<Gucci>

I know your member number, if you uhm keep liking my stuff, we might have to get remarried, just sayin.

Reactions: <Gucci>

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
PC users... does PC work off old site or new site? HC has been not so hot lately for me so going to give PC a try again over the weekend.

Reactions: <Gucci> and aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Reactions: SAJ and <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.