10/06 - Funny Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So I was just telling a neighbor that I sit in the entry and give candy on Halloween so she said " you going to dress up? You should totally be a clown"

Is it safe to be a clown again or is she trying to have me murdered?
who knows. some trends pick up quickly sometimes and fade away quickly as well.

however, giving candy is the best thing ever. it runs something like this: grab a bunch of candy bags and place into bowl, give people the option grab a handful or will just throw some myself. candy gone in 30 minutes. don't like handing out candy for hours.

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I had someone that would hand out pennies. I was like eight. What the fuck was I supposed to do with a penny?
We had people that did that too lol but most of them would do various coins in a handful type deal. I was penny candy store rich for days

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
who knows. some trends pick up quickly sometimes and fade away quickly as well.

however, giving candy is the best thing ever. it runs something like this: grab a bunch of candy bags and place into bowl, give people the option grab a handful or will just throw some myself. candy gone in 30 minutes. don't like handing out candy for hours.
I get so few but I'll sit for an hour or so and whoever is the last kid hits the motherload

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Get on mturk and say you're 18. Flip that penny and report the result.
Funny, the very first HIT I ever did on mturk was about coin tosses. It was like a 25c survey and I probably spent something like 10 minutes explaining in the little box at the end about how I thought the whole premise of their experiment was bullshit. Oh, how naive I was back then.

Reaction score
I had someone that would hand out pennies. I was like eight. What the fuck was I supposed to do with a penny?
When I was around 9 or 10. Can't remember the age exactly. However, went to get some candy. There was a huge tall wax looking statue person dressed in a Michael Meyers costume. Went up to wax statue Michael Myeres. Said "cool, looks as real as the movie." Go grab my candy. Walk out. That asshole statue moved. Chased me for 4 blocks. Hated those Halloween movies for a long time.

I get so few but I'll sit for an hour or so and whoever is the last kid hits the motherload
that person's PE: Motherload of Candy.

Achilles2357

Reaction score
Funny, the very first HIT I ever did on mturk was about coin tosses. It was like a 25c survey and I probably spent something like 10 minutes explaining in the little box at the end about how I thought the whole premise of their experiment was bullshit. Oh, how naive I was back then.
Sometimes I hate morality.

Reactions: <Gucci> and aveline
Status
Not open for further replies.