10/05 - Wacky Inventions Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
qual for this says they arent giving it out anymore....but the qual is still showing up, seems like a waste
I just got this qual, but the main hit doesn't seem to have been posted lately.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I wish Jeff Bezos would stop buying rockets and buy more servers instead so these A9's wouldn't take forever to load.

togar

Bacon Bits
Contributor
Reaction score
did you lose yours? this is the lawn mower of dreams right here
I guess it got tired of mowing here and went to look and see if it was greener on the other side.

Reactions: Peachy

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Where is humbleturker @humbleturker ? He said he was coming back to work last week, then only showed up one day.
We may need to put a note in his permanent record.
No kidding. What was the one day? I must have missed it. I see him :ahhh: most days once. Do you need us to beg humbleturker @humbleturker? I'll beg. You kept me on track. pulllleeeeaaaase! Come back!! You can have extra breaks and long lunches!
Who dat? :wideyed:

coosa

Crivens!
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm a little north of West Palm Beach - it's going to be bad. Still have a couple more windows to board up tomorrow morning. Can't believe they are talking about a possible second hit from this storm on Tuesday. :eek: Turk has to take a back seat for now.
Oh dear, I hadn't heard that. I was looking at Nicole sitting out there in the Atlantic just toodling around, like she's waiting for Matthew to make the first strike, then she'll see what's left for her . . .

Are they thinking Matthew will loop and come back? He has a good chance of running into Nicole if he heads back east a little, and then they'll join up . . .

Damn. :(

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh dear, I hadn't heard that. I was looking at Nicole sitting out there in the Atlantic just toodling around, like she's waiting for Matthew to make the first strike, then she'll see what's left for her . . .

Are they thinking Matthew will loop and come back? He has a good chance of running into Nicole if he heads back east a little, and then they'll join up . . .

Damn. :(
Yes, the current forecast has it possible either shooting east from GA/SC or looping around and coming back to FL. I just hope our house doesn't flood from the storm surge :(

Reactions: coosa

Azazael

Reaction score
I just got this qual, but the main hit doesn't seem to have been posted lately.
how did you just get it? the take qual link goes to a page saying that arent giving out the qual anymore :(

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
how did you just get it? the take qual link goes to a page saying that arent giving out the qual anymore :(
you might already have the old qual? i dunno, the hit worked fine for me

SleepComa

Drifting through the stars...
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Sandro Ambuehl for work related to 31YWE12TE0LXFOO7FEVPSGTO3KM7XV.
The value of your bonus is: $4.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thanks for participating in our study today. This is the bonus we promised you. Best, Sandro Ambuehl, Stanford University

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Thank jeebus this brought my P.E. to $59.80

I am calling it a night at $60.

Reactions: Azazael
Status
Not open for further replies.