10/05 - Wacky Inventions Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

psminty

Reaction score
Thank you, I appreciate it. I'm about an hour from the coast so we aren't officially evacuated but still worrying. :/
I'm a little north of West Palm Beach - it's going to be bad. Still have a couple more windows to board up tomorrow morning. Can't believe they are talking about a possible second hit from this storm on Tuesday. :eek: Turk has to take a back seat for now.

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know what you're smoking Kerek but those little fox things are not red pandas.

THIS IS A RED PANDA.

imitated but never duplicated

Pippa

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm a little north of West Palm Beach - it's going to be bad. Still have a couple more windows to board up tomorrow morning. Can't believe they are talking about a possible second hit from this storm on Tuesday. :eek: Turk has to take a back seat for now.
Take care and be safe.

Reactions: coosa

Pippa

Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks -- too tired to even move. Got about 1/2 day left for prep then hunker down.
We are about 5 hours northeast of where Katrina hit a few years ago and it was very intense. Are you evacuating?

coosa

Crivens!
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: [FRAUD_TASK_FSU_v6_O1] Answer a survey about fraudulent scenarios | PANDA
Requester: Nelson A. Roque [A2Y27BMUDG4EC6] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.22 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 11
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: You will be asked to read several scenarios and to rate each scenario for fraud risk
Time: 40 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Location is US; Age Class: FO is 1

About 5-6 min.

There are a bunch of these up (or, rather, popping up every few minutes on TM). Does anyone know if we can do one in each group, or only one total?

psminty

Reaction score
We are about 5 hours northeast of where Katrina hit a few years ago and it was very intense. Are you evacuating?
I'm only about 5 miles inland, but gonna ride it out.

Reactions: coosa

Azazael

Reaction score
Title: UVa PCL Qualification HIT: For coding wave 3.4 | PANDA
Requester: UVA Political Cognition Laboratory [A1ZFAZGHIMBFPL] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.71 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.67 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 21 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: The University of Virginia Political Cognition Laboratory has a large number of HITs that involve coding 30-second political commercials. Those HITs require a custom qualification, which is granted when you complete *THIS* HIT. This HIT includes a brief survey and a check that you can view the videos, plus some training information on the coding task. When you complete this HIT you will be automatically granted the qualification to work on our video coding HITs. To find the coding HITs, you can search for -PCL campaign ad coding-. NOTE TO THOSE WHO HAVE CODED IN THE PAST: Only NEW coders are eligible for this round of coding. We will have more ads for all coders in the future.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.03
Qualifications: UVa Political Cognition Lab (PCL) Ad Video Coding Qualification has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;Location is US;Total approved HITs is greater than 99

not sure what this is, or how useful

but the preview of the main hits this qual is for is shown at the end, and doesn't look too hard. not sure how much it'll be - if someone else has prior experience with them...?
qual for this says they arent giving it out anymore....but the qual is still showing up, seems like a waste

Status
Not open for further replies.