C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
My only reject is from p9r. . . :angry2:
I never did another one of their HITs again.

HITs Submitted 47943 —
... Approved 47914 100.0%
... Rejected 1 0.0%
... Pending 28

Still no Masters :shrug:

:masters:
With stats like that it'll happen eventually.

Turkin Nappa

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Welp, my cakeday ended up sucking. Got all of 3.35 before I spent 4 hours barely grabbing anything/internet dying 20 mins at a time and resetting surveys.

Reactions: <Gucci>

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Would anyone like to make the thread tonight?

Reactions: <Gucci>

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I hope so. I keep thinking cause my return rate is high that might be why I haven't got it. . . really I don't know. :shrug:
Nah mine is sky high...really don't think they care about that.

I would have to guess that you borderline had the right amount of approved HITs that they were looking for last round.....will get it next round.
Of course this is all just speculation, we never really know what they go by.

Reactions: Bliss and <Gucci>

Turkin Nappa

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nah mine is sky high...really don't think they care about that.

I would have to guess that you borderline had the right amount of approved HITs that they were looking for last round.....will get it next round.
Of course this is all just speculation, we never really know what they go by.
It's effectively RNG, I got Masters before 10k hits done, but I know folks with 200k+ done that still do not have it. It's one of the most random, asinine, bullshit systems I have ever come across. It's EA games levels of dumb.

I can trace my masters back to 1 amazon inc requester hit...all my other hits before then were horse cock flagging (product rnr) and that marketing seo stuff everyone and their mom had a script for.

StarfoxJ

Contributor
Reaction score
It's effectively RNG, I got Masters before 10k hits done, but I know folks with 200k+ done that still do not have it. It's one of the most random, asinine, bullshit systems I have ever come across. It's EA games levels of dumb.

I can trace my masters back to 1 amazon inc requester hit...all my other hits before then were horse cock flagging (product rnr) and that marketing seo stuff everyone and their mom had a script for.
I played way toooo much overwatch to get a summer games skin. I hate rng but damn I look good in soldier 76's cooking apron.

KillMoles

°
Contributor
Reaction score
mturk is very unpredictable. if you already have a regular job, it's best not to quit to full time turk.
Late reply, I was browsing back and just saw this, sorry I didn't notice it before. I do not have a regular job anymore and I do NOT want one anymore! :) That said, I still need money and here I am. I like to work and it seems that I like to turk. One of my favorite past jobs was sitting there all day doing mundane tasks on a PC that most people would hate but I loved it. And now I feel like I'm answering a survey question... :)

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

I think rejections are a huge part of it.
You did your 10k from someone that doesn't reject so that went far with the men behind the curtain.

Lowest I've heard was like 2k-3k with 0 rejectionsand that's just complete horseshit.

SleepComa

Drifting through the stars...
Reaction score
Title: Cause Related Campaigns(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Ernan Haruvy [A1UGVGUQRE790J] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 6] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $2.00
Duration: 55 minutes
Available: 1
Description: You will answer a survey and generate slogans
Requirements: Exc: [60175-59586] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not greater than 0; Location is one of: US
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7
?

Status
Not open for further replies.