10/01 - Starry Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Rate brands and product categories(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Academic Survey [A1VNZG9E0OB7PY] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.06] [Fast: 4.80] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 18] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $1.01
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Short academic survey
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [59449-58860] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

Reactions: Michele

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Green Ad Survey | PANDA
Requester: Johnson [A1Q0OCRN5K1A5V] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.20] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 5] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $1.00
Duration: 60 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Simple survey about a clothing company advertisement
Requirements: Location is US;

Reactions: Michele and aveline

jakey baby

Certified Muppet
Reaction score
I have a question... So weekends are painfully, painfully slow.. Does this mean that mondays are usually pretty good?

Reactions: KillMoles

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I have a question... So weekends are painfully, painfully slow.. Does this mean that mondays are usually pretty good?
One thing you can depend on is that Mturk is that it's consistently inconsistent. Any day can be hit or miss. Weekends are generally slower. Mondays it generally picks up. But, it's really all about the ratio of work to workers. Some of my best days have been holiday weekends where not much is posting but, I'm the only person doing anything.

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Describe action effects | PANDA
Requester: qiaozikl [A2EAEH38ALPXZT] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $0.40
Duration: 60 minutes
Available: 6
Description: Please view a short video and answer several questions.
Requirements: Masters has been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90; Location is US;

jakey baby

Certified Muppet
Reaction score
One thing you can depend on is that Mturk is that it's consistently inconsistent. Any day can be hit or miss. Weekends are generally slower. Mondays it generally picks up. But, it's really all about the ratio of work to workers. Some of my best days have been holiday weekends where not much is posting but, I'm the only person doing anything.
Awesome, thank you :)

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
NP :)
Here's how it works in my head. ymmv
You have to think about who's posting HITs when. Lot's of football? Saturday and Monday are busier. Student research, usually early on school days so that they can compile the data same day. Dating photo mods, the weekend. Racing HITs, after races. As the holiday season comes, weekends will be just as busy as weekdays, especially during school breaks, when weekdays will slow a bit. Sunday is always a trudge except for around Christmas/Thanksgiving.
jakey baby @Jacob I edited to give you all the info I can to make your own judgment. I always make at least $50 on a Sunday

redtokyoboxers

the güero you cannot sweat-o
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
NP :)
Here's how it works in my head. ymmv
You have to think about who's posting HITs when. Lot's of football? Saturday and Monday are busier. Student research, usually early on school days so that they can compile the data same day. Dating photo mods, the weekend. Racing HITs, after races. As the holiday season comes, weekends will be just as busy as weekdays, especially during school breaks, when weekdays will slow a bit. Sunday is always a trudge except for around Christmas/Thanksgiving.
jakey baby @Jacob I edited to give you all the info I can to make your own judgment. I always make at least $50 on a Sunday
To piggyback on this, I think it depends on the lane you find yourself in as a turker. I hate chasing down hits, rushing through batch work when something good comes along, the stressful MTurk grind (hee hee) aspects of working on the weekdays. I would rather relax and work on one type of thing for a long period, so a lot of my big money days have come on the weekends when competition isn't as fierce.

Last edited:

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
So bloody excited my new non-desk is coming tomorrow! I'm going to regain so much room by mounting my crap on the wall!:D

Also, it's sit/stand so, I can dance and turk!:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.