Title: Earn up to $3.00: Economic Decision-Making | PANDA
Requester: ARRC [A4NJMKW58VXL6] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 3.91 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.93 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.56 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.42 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 168
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: You will complete demographic questions and read hypothetical scenarios and participate in a series of decision-making tasks. These tasks will involve simulated purchases for cigarettes, and choosing money to be received now or later.
Time: 45 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Scarcity HPT Qualification has not been granted; Survey4 Qualification has not been granted; Survey5 Qualification has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is US
[mod edit]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Peacensushi

Cruxy

Reaction score
GIVE ME MONEY MTURK OR I WILL BE FORCED TO TAKE IT!

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Pleco

emily

Contributor
Reaction score
What? Fuck, no, don't tell me that. We're still waiting and overdue for the super quake in Oregon and I'm scared shitless about it.
Dude a 5.o just hit right outside the ocean between NorCal and Ore be careful

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
What? Fuck, no, don't tell me that. We're still waiting and overdue for the super quake in Oregon and I'm scared shitless about it.
If you read the content from that website, it says the "increased risk" is actually between "0.03 percent and 1.0 percent of an additional earthquake". So I wouldn't freak out. That's a really small percentage.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
I was just sitting here thinking about how I live in a place that "doesn't get earthquakes" and I've felt 2 in the past 7 years.... o.0

Reactions: WalkingEmphasis

emily

Contributor
Reaction score
If you read the content from that website, it says the "increased risk" is actually between "0.03 percent and 1.0 percent of an additional earthquake". So I wouldn't freak out. That's a really small percentage.
It is small but I just moved and had no emergency anything like water or a first aid kit. Might as well be cautious. I also live right on the SA fault line. LA Times and our local papers have reported over 200 earthquakes above a 2.5 in the last 24 hours. The largest being the 5.0 but that is up near OR.

Reactions: WalkingEmphasis

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Easier said than done with anxiety. lol But I'm definitely a bit worried. Especially if it just hit right outside of Nor Cal and Oregon. Looks like I'm headed back to the store to get some emergency supplies, just in case. Even if it's for no reason, I'm not at all prepared right now.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: jan

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
It is small but I just moved and had no emergency anything like water or a first aid kit. Might as well be cautious. I also live right on the SA fault line. LA Times and our local papers have reported over 200 earthquakes above a 2.5 in the last 24 hours. The largest being the 5.0 but that is up near OR.
smaller ones mean the big ones will be less big!

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Does anyone know how much alcohol one should have in their emergency supplies? I'm going for a ratio of 15 gallons of booze for every gallon of water. Although my main worry is keeping the generator going so I could run a mini fridge to store cheesecake inside.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I have not had an emergency kit since I left San Francisco.

But I like Pleco @Pleco 's idea of alcohol. That def needs to be in my future kit.

Reactions: Pleco
Status
Not open for further replies.